• Show
Clear All

• Jim Rome rips Arum and Pacman

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=7239148

skip to the 6min mark.. 11-15 date

wOw finally, the first main stream show on ESPN ripping Team Pac

their act is to transparent now

Comment

I saw that earlier; he called Pac a ducker. What they've been doing all this time to Floyd is projecting.

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post

Finally LOL.

They been ripping Floyd for years LMAO.

Comment

LOL Jim Rome is a known Pac hater since Manny denied him tickets to the Mosley fight if im not mistaken. He requested Roach to get him rindside tickets and Manny said he didn't know him or something like that lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
            LOL Jim Rome is a known Pac hater since Manny denied him tickets to the Mosley fight if im not mistaken. He requested Roach to get him rindside tickets and Manny said he didn't know him or something like that lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
              WTF I thought he was pro PAC he had Pacquiao in his radio show last week I believe and he always talked good about Pacquiao before this fight. And when he had Mayweather in his show they kept arguing.

Comment

Crazy, usually its Floyd who Rome rips

Comment

Originally posted by Bear06 View Post
                  WTF I thought he was pro PAC he had Pacquiao in his radio show last week I believe and he always talked good about Pacquiao before this fight. And when he had Mayweather in his show they kept arguing.
                  You'll have to excuse Bombs. He randomly makes shit up.

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post

Lol... first he goes to calling Mayweather a pus-e and now he's calling Pac a ducker.
                    Honestly... I bet that dude know's shet about the sport and is just saying whatever to garner more attention.
                    Coming soon... celebrities turning against Pac.... because they just go with what everybody else is saying.
                    I'm not defending Pac... i'm just ragging on Rome

Comment

Working...
                    X