Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley batters Khan from pillar to post ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by withoutthee666 View Post
    You're gonna want to try making a little bit more sense. I'm an atheist. Therefore I am an unbiased source for a fight between a Muslim and a Christian. We all know how Muslims like gathering around in circle jerks about their favorite fighters. And then they attack every poster who doesn't share their opinion!

You should try being a little more tolerant.
    shut up you div, you have gone on about 5 khan threads and posted stupid hate comments, you should have thought about what you posted before you tried to take the high round.

You are just another 10 year old troll, you will be gone soon, until then you cannot have anymore of my time, when I have some time to waste, I don't mind educating your ass again.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
      Does Amir not (a) hit harder and (b) have greater speed?
      Yes and Yes, I can't wait for Khan to put bradley and these haters to sleep

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
        Does Amir not (a) hit harder and (b) have greater speed?
        Yes and yes but I don't think Amir is that much of a puncher and I don't think his speed is a great advantage over Tim's. Amir doesn't have the power to deter Tim from getting on the inside. Once Tim is on the inside he will take advantage of his good inside skills, a facet in Amirs game that he really does not excel in. The only way Amir is going to win is by keeping it on the outside and I really don't think he has enough power to really make Tim respect that.

This is going to be a life a death battle for Khan, a kind of fight that he hasn't really experienced in a fight and imo, he is not the type of fighter that has the heart to will himself to a victory. Yes, the Maidana fight was tough but this fight is different. Maidana faded towards the end, Tim does not. Khan may be the better athlete but he is not the better boxer.

Comment

Khan will continue to avoid Bradley,,

Comment

i can honestly say i dont think you are far from being right either after tonight khan hesitated in the first 2 rounds then began opening up and barely threw any body punches or uppercuts and relied on only on straight combinations, the body punches and uppercuts which could have helped him more and also missed a few punches along with mccloskey making him look abit amatuer at times even though he was dominating him....fight should not have been stopped since mccloskey wanted to continue and the cut was not as bad as they made it out to be, if khan does not work on his flaws he will lose eventually i can see it happening against guys like bradley who does not stop pushing or fighting.....

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
              I've said this for ages, and this ain't nothing but the truth.

If Khan wants to have a chance of beating Bradley, he needs to get back with Ariza and juice up

hahahahahaha

Pac is next...

Let's get it on, son.

Khan gonna take Timmah's precious 0.

Comment

The only thing of Bradleys Khan must avoid is that BIG head, Khan hits harder and is faster, Ok he didnt look as good against an awkward southpay as he has done against other fighters, mccloskey was hurt in the 6th round lets not forget that, mccloskey landed one decent puch in those 6 rounds, anyone can dodge without the intention of hitting back, and thats what mccloskey was doing, being awkward. If mccloskey had won a single round then there could be an argument for a rematch but he didnt, this was a tune up for Khan and he won, he doesnt have to knock all his opponents out, does he?

Comment

anyone wanting to bet Bradley over Khan go here http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=473498

Comment

Bradley's HEAD batters Khan from pillar to post ...

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
                    I've said this for ages, and this ain't nothing but the truth.

If Khan wants to have a chance of beating Bradley, he needs to get back with Ariza and juice up

hahahahahaha

Pac is next...
                    even if juiced up, khan still can't do anything from tim's HEADBU.TT...

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
                      Understand what Pillar to Post means, then state your opinion. I'll help you out.

Pacquiao-Margarito.
                      How many times did Margarito get put on his butt?
                      How many times did Peterson get put on his butt?

Comment

Working...
                      X