Clear All

1. rigo
    2. lomachenko
    3. gonzalez
    4. floyd
    5. ward

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      Rigo and Lomachenko can't even fight inside. How can they be more skilled than Floyd or Ward that can doninate a fight from any distance.
      rigo didn't need to fight inside to completely obliterate and embarrass a prime donaire. and beat up his face like this:

rigo would school floyd if he was a 147lber.

Comment

Floyd, ward and Rigo are all on top of that mountain in terms of being the best and having ATG skill and ability. Loma hasn't had enough fights. I think it's just a personal problem, but I hate how narrow his shoulders are. I just hank bigger guys will always be an achillies heel for him.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          Rigo and Lomachenko can't even fight inside. How can they be more skilled than Floyd or Ward that can doninate a fight from any distance.
          That's what kills me the most, it doesn't require much thinking at all. On top of that, Ward has more punch variation than Rigondeaux.

Comment

Not a big fan of Rigo. I think he's a good fighter but Roman to me is better than Rigo. I really, really like Gonzalez as a fighter.

What will Rigo's legacy be? No one knows who he is outside of boxing hardcores. He has never stepped in with anyone THAT special. And Ward has greatly damaged his legacy through inactivity and BS in my opinion.

Floyd has taken all comers and beat them in dominating fashion. Simply the best fighter in decades..

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
              rigo didn't need to fight inside to completely obliterate and embarrass a prime donaire. and beat up his face like this:

rigo would school floyd if he was a 147lber.
              Donaire can't fight inside either. He's a counter puncher with limited offensive versatility. His style is perfect for Rigondeaux.

Rigo has yet to face a great inside fighter. Hell, Lara's level of opposition in terms of facing a variety of styles ****s all over Rigos.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                That's what kills me the most, it doesn't require much thinking at all. On top of that, Ward has more punch variation than Rigondeaux.
                And he had been fighting with a tear in his right shoulder so his right hand was underutilized. He's clearly right below Floyd in terms of skill with the other 3 being a distant 3rd.

Comment

Ward is crude compared to Rigo

Comment

Working...
                  X