No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Mayweather-Canelo Will Break Records

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
    do you really want to see mayweather vs canelo dunn?
    Of course he does. He want Floyd to get payed big bucks to beat down this hype job. But when the rest of us say we knew Floyd would do just that & don't bow before Floyd like they do, they'll get all butthurt & say Floyd never gets no credit. Then they'll go on to say that he would have beaten Martinez anyway & we wouldn't have given him no credit so why fight & yada-yada-yada.

Comment

• Might be close to breaking records if Mayweather takes on Alvarez as he is more recognizable than Guerrero. I'm not going into who deserves it more and all that.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
        I'm not even trying to get into with you. Once you said that even the KO'd version of Manny still will be a problem for Mayweather that's when I knew you were full of it. Manny could not beat a guy he fought 4 times and had way more experience at WW then Marquez had. They chose Marquez for the fight at 144 because they thought he was out of his league because of the way Floyd made him look but it back fired. Even Pacquiao said he underestimated Marquez cause he was smaller and Manny was beating bigger guys.

Freddie Roach has always voiced concerns over Mayweather's style compared to Manny's in a potential fight, so I'll take his word over yours any day. You don't know squat. Roach and Manny ducked Mosley after he beat Margarito and fought Cotto at a catch weight but ducked Cotto twice because Cotto didn't want to do another catch weight. Floyd made Marquez look like a deer caught in head lights while Pacquiao has struggled with him part of his whole professional career.

Manny walked away from the negotiations in 2009 because of The cut off date but then went on to talk about in interviews how he didn't like giving blood too close to the fight and Floyd wanted it as an advantage. I know how politics works in business and to say Floyd didn't want the fight shows there is no reason to even talk to you about it because you are ignorant to the facts and what has been revealed in the media and by Bob Arum himself. Whatever the case is. Marquez could have potentially finished Pacquiao career with that KO and that's the reality of it.
        True Manny did Cherrypick Juan, but the Manny that fought Juan and Bradley last year, was WAAAAY different from the Pac that was beating the crap out of Juan before the KO! Pac was FAAAST AS HELL!!! He hasnt looked like that, since Cotto and Margarita! Floyd got touched by Cotto's slow azz left hands, and Cotto was shot! Manny throwing all them punches, and Floyd potshotting with one or two shots, Floyd will eat some left hands he just cannot see Im afraid! Maybe Floyd could outbox him for a while, but at some point the output would be entirely OVERWHELMING, and All it takes, is one clean braindamaging punch from Pac, and he will hurt Floyd very much!

I dont care about Roach's concerns, foolio I think for myself! And Floyd said himself, that he was scared for his life, just downright WOULD not fight this man! ITS NO WAY his style would match up with Manny's in a way, it would be good for Floyd! Too many punches, too much speed, too much power!

YES Manny ducked Mosley, and fought Cotto at a cw! But Floyd should have fought both fighters in their primes, for he has ducked them BOTH!

Yea Manny ducked Floyd in 09, but after that Floyd caused all the problems himself! He just didnt want to try that style! He even admitted he was scared!

Floyd demanded 100% of the revenue, called out Pac, then claimed he never said it, claimed he was scared for his health, went on national television and said, "Take The Test" after the cotto fight, when the WHOLE world knew that the test was no longer the issue! Floyd made the money the issue at that point! ANYONE who tries to make excuses for Floyd, when Floyd made it COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE for you to take up for him, shows that you are ignorant to the facts and what has been revealed in the media!

"Awww Bob Arum, Bob Arum, Bob Arum!!" GTFO!!! Arum aint the reason Floyd was scared as hell!! Floyd just insecure!!

Comment

• this fight will mean more if canelo beats a top opponent in his weight class, but whateva

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Of course he does. He want Floyd to get payed big bucks to beat down this hype job. But when the rest of us say we knew Floyd would do just that & don't bow before Floyd like they do, they'll get all butthurt & say Floyd never gets no credit. Then they'll go on to say that he would have beaten Martinez anyway & we wouldn't have given him no credit so why fight & yada-yada-yada.
            if canelo beat trout would that make the floyd fight better?

Comment

• no the **** it won't. they'd be hard pressed to sell 1.5mil ppv buys

why act like canelo has beaten someone of note?

Comment

• Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                if canelo beat trout would that make the floyd fight better?
                Absolutely. But ginger bumhype can't & won't beat Trout therefore making my answer irrelevant.

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                  do you really want to see mayweather vs canelo dunn?
                  You've asked me this at least a dozen times. Each time I say my preference is floyd martinez at 160. The real question is what do you have against it?

Some of you guys like you and bushbaby are truly becoming sad. You've written off a fight even though it hasn't been signed. Then you make post after post about why you don't like the fight even thbough again it hasn't been signed.

If you guys wanna see floyd lose fine. But to ask the same question so much and make literally one hundred posts before a fight is signed shows that your agenda has nothing to do with competition or seeing a good fight.

If you won't take me at my word then simply stop asking me please. And if floyd fights canelo or guerrero or calderon or you next I'm going to buy the fight. But stop pretending you care about competiton and good fights. You guys are not fooling anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                    True Manny did Cherrypick Juan, but the Manny that fought Juan and Bradley last year, was WAAAAY different from the Pac that was beating the crap out of Juan before the KO! Pac was FAAAST AS HELL!!! He hasnt looked like that, since Cotto and Margarita! Floyd got touched by Cotto's slow azz left hands, and Cotto was shot! Manny throwing all them punches, and Floyd potshotting with one or two shots, Floyd will eat some left hands he just cannot see Im afraid! Maybe Floyd could outbox him for a while, but at some point the output would be entirely OVERWHELMING, and All it takes, is one clean braindamaging punch from Pac, and he will hurt Floyd very much!

I dont care about Roach's concerns, foolio I think for myself! And Floyd said himself, that he was scared for his life, just downright WOULD not fight this man! ITS NO WAY his style would match up with Manny's in a way, it would be good for Floyd! Too many punches, too much speed, too much power!

YES Manny ducked Mosley, and fought Cotto at a cw! But Floyd should have fought both fighters in their primes, for he has ducked them BOTH!

Yea Manny ducked Floyd in 09, but after that Floyd caused all the problems himself! He just didnt want to try that style! He even admitted he was scared!

Floyd demanded 100% of the revenue, called out Pac, then claimed he never said it, claimed he was scared for his health, went on national television and said, "Take The Test" after the cotto fight, when the WHOLE world knew that the test was no longer the issue! Floyd made the money the issue at that point! ANYONE who tries to make excuses for Floyd, when Floyd made it COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE for you to take up for him, shows that you are ignorant to the facts and what has been revealed in the media!

"Awww Bob Arum, Bob Arum, Bob Arum!!" GTFO!!! Arum aint the reason Floyd was scared as hell!! Floyd just insecure!!
                    You're wrong man. It is documented in the history of boxing that Mosley/Cotto did not want none of Floyd in their primes. Arum didn't want Cotto next to Floyd. Even Cotto said Floyd was leagues ahead of him and Mosley didn't want it at all until he was falling off and wanted to get paid.
                    Floyd followed Mosley and Oscar up to WW looking to fight them. I thought you said you knew boxing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      Of course I never said any of this. I've said repeatedly the fight I prefer. Buit that doesn't suit your agenda. Stop the act. If you hate that floyd can make so much thn you are a jealous ***** made **** that needs to seek help to work out your emotions.

If you really care about competition, how about you wait until the fight is signed to complain so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X