Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Cotto's cowardice and the WBC's corruption prevent GGG from unifying 160?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
    broner gets more views on premium cable boxing and free tv boxing than cotto does.
    What are Broners PPV #s? Oh, he hasnt headlined any... my bad.
    Cotto doesnt fight on free cable... lol wtf. Why would he?

Free cable is for gatekeepers. Broners next show will be on ESPN ahhahaha

If boxers were cars, Cotto is a Ferrari and Broner is a Pontiac.

Comment

Originally posted by HEND View Post
      Are we gonna compare the free network TV ratings with HBO ratings? I'm a big Thurman fan but I'm not that ignorant that I would believe that Thurman and Guerrero are any bigger names than Canelo or Cotto just because more people watched them on free network TV than the other two in cable TV.
      On rare occasions this guy comes off as a real boxing fan and but most of the time, you get this garbage from him. Don't waste your time.

Comment

I hate the cowardice talk especially when it comes with a fighter with as deep of resume as Cotto. He has a bigger financial fight against Canelo and he's not even a MW

Unfortunately for Gennady partly because of $ he brings in and timing he might not get a shot at Cotto.

Comment

i don't expect cotto or canelo to put in writing an agreement to face golovkin directly after their fight against each other. what remains to be seen is whether sulaiman will strip cotto before the canelo fight or postpone it until afterwards so as to get his slice of the pie

Comment

Cotto's never ducked anyone, I don't think he'll duck Golovkin. Even if he does, he's at the end of his career at a weight division he doesn't really belong in. He should just drop the belt if he doesn't intend on fighting GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingLegend89' View Post
              What are Broners PPV #s? Oh, he hasnt headlined any... my bad.
              Cotto doesnt fight on free cable... lol wtf. Why would he?

Free cable is for gatekeepers. Broners next show will be on ESPN ahhahaha

If boxers were cars, Cotto is a Ferrari and Broner is a Pontiac.
              Cotto is a Mazda Miata because he is gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                He's not afraid, he's just not fighting him until he cashes in on the big fight with Canelo. In the mean time, GGG still has 2 belts to collect so he can unify the division. Lemieux IBF and Lee WBO.
                wanna bet all ur points the fight happens? Haters need to be more objective and dont let their emotions control their thinking.

Cotto is a 4th division champ, fighting out of his weight class, meanwhile the true "warriors" like canelo, golovkin, ward rigondeaux are all 1 division champs and u guys are all over their d*cks.

Cotto, like any other new champ, has a voluntary defense which he just took and now hes going for the money fight, Canelo (didnt u guys said he will duck canelo too?)

When Cotto vs GGG gets made all boxingscene (chicanos) posters will forget yall were calling him a coward, diva, chicken.... and ur new threads will be:"cotto will get killed by GGG"
                Cotto has FOUGHT EVERY SINGLE MOTHER F8CKER IN HIS GENERATION AND YOU KEYBOARD WARRIORS ONLY KNOW HOW TO HATE.
                Cotto fought PEDs Pacquiao and Plaster Margarito... what can scare cotto this late in his career? get real.

Sidenote ~~~~ Hey Brushmyhair, guess what? Cotto will always be a bigger star, better fighter and more accomplished boxer than broner.
                Remember the post fight press where thurman was calling out Paulie?

Paulie said: "Its prize fight dummy u better learn that or you will be in awhole lot of trouble."

Freedom, its prize fight dummy. Would u fight Golovkin for 8 millions or Canelo for 15+ millions?
                lol! BoxingLegend89 just chin checked OP....op is now running and its hiding under a rock!

Comment

Cotto will never fight GGG and neither he nor Canelo will sign the agreement that GGG requires so that their fight can be for the MW title. As a result WBC will strip Cotto of the title before he fights Canelo but it will not be because WBC is honorable, it will be because Golovkin has forced them into a situation where they have no choice.

If Cotto intended to fight Golovkin after the Canelo fight, he would have no problems at all signing an agreement to that effect.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                    i don't expect cotto or canelo to put in writing an agreement to face golovkin directly after their fight against each other. what remains to be seen is whether sulaiman will strip cotto before the canelo fight or postpone it until afterwards so as to get his slice of the pie
                    Sulaiman has no choice. If GGG does not step aside, and that will require a signed agreement, then Cotto will be stripped before the fight. In fact, he should be stripped as soon as the fight is signed. WBC have no legal standing to sanction the fight without Golovkin's approval.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
                      Cotto will never fight GGG and neither he nor Canelo will sign the agreement that GGG requires so that their fight can be for the MW title. As a result WBC will strip Cotto of the title before he fights Canelo but it will not be because WBC is honorable, it will be because Golovkin has forced them into a situation where they have no choice.

If Cotto intended to fight Golovkin after the Canelo fight, he would have no problems at all signing an agreement to that effect.
                      Bumlovkin unifies without beating a world title holder in his career. Has that been done before?

Comment

Working...
                      X