Collapse
No announcement yet.

For all Marquez fans I think Tyson tweeted it best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not trolling. I have no dog in this fight. I scored it a draw.

Pacquiao missed a lot of punches, particularly in those flurries. I have no problem with 115-113 or 116-112 scores in favor of Pacquiao, but anything more is just bias.

Pacquiao has no one to blame but himself. He should have gotten Bradley out of there when he had him hurt and should NOT have taken rounds off. I had Bradley winning rounds 1 & 2 and 9-12.

Not looking to argue, I'll just point out that Bradley's lack of power (possibly exaggerated by injury) didn't serve him well. He wasn't snapping Manny's head back like Marquez was, hence not grabbing the attention of onlookers, but he landed plenty and fought a damn good fight.

I didn't think Tim deserved the nod. At best a draw. I will watch and score the fight again when some of the hysteria dies down.

Comment

Nobody has a problem with close decisions other than butt-hurt stans of the loser... A robbery is a robbery

Comment

Mike is right!

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
          Marquez fight was also a robbery. Don't get it twisted.
          No way that **** was a robbery. If you think Marquez won then fine you would have a pretty good argument but there was so many close rounds that you can't call it a robbery. Anything from a 116-112 Marquez to 115-113 Pacquiao I have no problem with. This fight any scorecard that doesn't have Pacquiao winning at least 8 rounds is full of crap.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
            So Tyson is right because he is a Boxing Legend? That is his opinion, that does not make him "RIGHT"

I think JMM fans have every right to NOT HAVE ANY SYMPATHY FOR PACQUIAO AND HIS FANS! And JMM has every right to come out and say "NOW MANNY KNOWS HOW IT FEELS"

Where was the uproar and the Boycott Suggestions and the "Petition To Over Turn The Decision" for Campillo and Abril? going further back, where was the uproar for Lennox Lewis vs Evander Holyfield when Lennox clearly won and they called it a draw...boxing fans can't pick and choose certain standards for certain fighters and not give a damn because their fighter is not the one getting screwed lol look what end up happening, it happens to your Favorite Fighter and now all of a sudden YOU CARE! But then again most of the people crying or not BOXING FANS, they are just a "FAN OF A BOXER" because he is the same nationality as they are
            Tyson is a boxing legend and therefore, his comments are very CREDIBLE.

Comment

Pac beat jmm either 8-4 or 9-3

I thought pac bradley was close, only because pac took his foot off the gas at the end though. i scored it 6-6 the first time, and 7-5 for pac the 2nd time.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
                Not trolling. I have no dog in this fight. I scored it a draw.

Pacquiao missed a lot of punches, particularly in those flurries. I have no problem with 115-113 or 116-112 scores in favor of Pacquiao, but anything more is just bias.

Pacquiao has no one to blame but himself. He should have gotten Bradley out of there when he had him hurt and should NOT have taken rounds off. I had Bradley winning rounds 1 & 2 and 9-12.

Not looking to argue, I'll just point out that Bradley's lack of power (possibly exaggerated by injury) didn't serve him well. He wasn't snapping Manny's head back like Marquez was, hence not grabbing the attention of onlookers, but he landed plenty and fought a damn good fight.

I didn't think Tim deserved the nod. At best a draw. I will watch and score the fight again when some of the hysteria dies down.
                A huge 83% of people here disagree with you.

But that is your opinion and I have respect for it.

Comment

i had jmm vs pac 8-4 for jmm n pac vs bradley 8-4 for pacman, i call them robbery, if i see a fighter win by 4 or more rounds n doesnt get the decision then i call it a robbery, some of my friends say bradley only won the first 3 rounds n thats it, i saw bradley win 1,10,11,12 maybe some scored the first 3 n last 3 thats 6-6 a draw, pacman is the clear better fighter n he will get it clear in the rematch

Comment

Working...
                  X