Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were to meet three lounge posters...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
    That and I'd beat the living fk out of that ******. badly.

Like I'd put him in an assisted living facility.
    Hahaha actually bro, you're one of the people here whom I actually want to meet. The reason I made this thread is I can't make my top three people.

Comment

• Originally posted by led View Post
      Hahaha actually bro, you're one of the people here whom I actually want to meet. The reason I made this thread is I can't make my top three people.
      I'm not paying your airplane ticket, but I'll take you out to the strip clubs. I know a trillion girls inside out who work the ones around me.

So if you want to fool around with one after they get off that's easy.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
        I'm not paying your airplane ticket, but I'll take you out to the strip clubs. I know a trillion girls inside out who work the ones around me.

So if you want to fool around with one after they get off that's easy.
        Good. I will remember that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
          Carlton Banks (D.I.E.S.E.L).

The Ban Stick.

Boxing Scene.
          May I ask why?

Comment

• the only way led is fooling around with a hot white girl is if he pays. . .

Comment

• lol seriously i can't believe you guys let me believe Kev was some hardened thug?

have you guys seen the movie KIDS? doesn't he just look like he would be in that movie?

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                the only way led is fooling around with a hot white girl is if he pays. . .
                LOL My skin is naturally dark. Unlike you who needs to get some artificial tanning. Do white girls like them boys who have many freckles?

Comment

LOL My skin is naturally dark. Unlike you who needs to get some artificial tanning. Do white girls like them boys who have many freckles?
                  lol. . . . couldn't tell ya cause i don't have freckles. . . but i'd say even the gingeriest of the gingers have a better shot than you. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                    lol. . . . couldn't tell ya cause i don't have freckles. . . but i'd say even the gingeriest of the gingers have a better shot than you. . .
                    Ok. I dont need to impress you anyway.

Just a lil piece of advice: Stop being overly concern on how we look to irritate and make fun of us; you are just giving us some hint that you enjoy the topic most schoolgirls do.

Comment

Ok. I dont need to impress you anyway.

Just a lil piece of advice: Stop being overly concern on how we look to irritate and make fun of us; you are just giving us some hint that you enjoy the topic most schoolgirls do.
                      hahaha sorry can't do that. . . just too funny. . .

Comment

Working...
                      X