Collapse
No announcement yet.

And He Calls Pacquiao A Cheater?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, I just finished watching the fight. Mayweather is clearly dominating the fight and is lookin' on his way to possible KO or at least a clear UD victory.

Ortiz fouled Floyd, maybe its intentional, out of frustation, or whatever. But whatever the reason may be, Ortiz's head butt was clearly a b!tch move. Something that he acknowledge and paid for it by getting deducted one point.

But Floyd's act was clearly out of the ghetto. That was classless, down right cowardly, and serves no purpose at all. He was winning the fight so there was no need for him to pull of a sVcker punch.

And for those morons who said that it was legal, Cortez never called on "Fight" to resume the action.

So in summary, Ortiz pulls of a b!tch move and paid for it by getting deducted one point. But Floyd pulled off the same **** (and probably worst) and didnt get disqualified.

What is even more disappointing is that it was shaping to be a great night of boxing from which Floyd is clearly winning. But Floyd have to pull of some **** to ruin the fight as usual.
    Last edited by mikemurni; 09-18-2011, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HotSizzle View Post
      No **** sherlock! lol I'm just saying that everybody critizing floyd for what he did which was legal but nobody mentions what happened before that.
      The ref didn't stop the fight because of it.

Comment

Your implying that Floyd cheated but the only illegal move that occurred throughout the fight was Ortiz's headbutt. Mayweather's punches were legal, unsportsmanlike but still legal.

Comment

Cortez "okay u guys just hug... fight!!!!, wait let me tell the timer to start,BOOOM! ohhhh wait let me count, 5 6...10!"

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
            Your implying that Floyd cheated but the only illegal move that occurred throughout the fight was Ortiz's headbutt. Mayweather's punches were legal, unsportsmanlike but still legal.
            unsportmanlike is being fair. floyd wants a fair fight with pac...........

cheater / taking advantaged depends how you see it

Comment

so many biased morons on this site. ortiz blatantly headbutts mayweather and then somehow gets praised for being a good sport. mayweather takes revenge for the headbutt with a cheap shot and he's the devil. anyone notice how ortiz wasn't pissed in the slightest??? that's because he knew that he got what he deserved. yes floyd should have been the bigger man, and yes it was a cheap shot, BUT it was 100% fair given the headbutt from ortiz. so what if ortiz apologised and tried to hug mayweather??? he still blatantly headbutted him, AND then tried to say that it was accidental. ortiz is the one who should be getting criticised here...

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Your a dickhead , ref says fight you fight ,,,,, what about the head butt you know that started the whole deal dont you !!!

You haters are so butt hurt on how well he looked , notice how strong he was dam dude has got it all , fuk he is going to flog Pac I cant wait for that fight
                ofcourse he will look good on a cherry picked opponent..

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                  Couldnt have said it better!

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                    Tonight we saw what Floyd is truly made of.
                    yep.

consummate professional and a ruthless, hard bastard. piss him off, get your face punched in, 100% LEGALLY. no tender, loving glove touching and faggotry included. loved every second of it and seeing hoes like you cry and cry and cry about it is just beyond words. i'm weeping in ecstacy here with a swollen, throbbing nob in my pants.

Comment

still don't get why ppl are crying over this.....Ortiz decided to fight dirty and he got murked.

Comment

Working...
                      X