Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mayweather vs pacquiao: the game plan...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mayweather vs pacquiao: the game plan...

i am tired of *******s and their love for:

manny pacquiao : afraid of needles, 3 losses, 2 draws
    Bob: Bribery Arum
    Roach: former steroids user trainer
    Arixa: the magic shakes man

so i will never reply or paid attention to *******s anymore, even after floyd outbox pacman they will be here with the "leg cramps" "he was bigger than me" wrong socks excuses...

so *****s and boxing fans what game plan do you think floyd will use against pacman if the "afraid of needles" guy take the test?

floyd gameplan:

the hatton game plan: outside inside fighting?
    the zab judah gameplan: high guard and bully the guy gameplan?
    the marquez gameplan: outside fighting lead hands, hooks humiliation?

against pacquiao i like the marquez gameplan better, (*******s: "boring fight, floyd fought like a girl, manny is the best)

now what gameplan can use pacquiao? the same he always do? let's make a game plan for Roach because he dont hane any...

pacquiao gameplan:
    against a "toe to toe" floyd:

---come in (eat floyd jabs, lead hands and hooks) throw combinations dont stop

against a "moving" floyd:

come in (eat floyd jabs and hooks) fight floyd in the inside (after the hooks)
    eat the jab again (dont matter keep come in) try to KO floyd with the left

what plan do you think floyd and manny will use?
    Last edited by skillswin; 07-11-2011, 10:46 PM.

gameplan=

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      gameplan=
      but serious Larry what gameplan do you think floyd and manny will use?

Comment

Floyd is probably going to outbox Manny from the outside. Throw that straight right as Manny's coming in. Or if Manny comes in, Floyd has that check hook counter he can use. He will probably fight like he did in the Hatton fight because Hatton was pretty aggressive and Floyd has a lot of weapons for aggressive fighters. But, Pacquiao is a southpaw as well, so we might see Floyd fight inside the pocket. Me personally, I think Floyd has too much versatility for Pacquiao's one dimensional fighting style.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
          Floyd is probably going to outbox Manny from the outside. Throw that straight right as Manny's coming in. Or if Manny comes in, Floyd has that check hook counter he can use. He will probably fight like he did in the Hatton fight because Hatton was pretty aggressive and Floyd has a lot of weapons for aggressive fighters. But, Pacquiao is a southpaw as well, so we might see Floyd fight inside the pocket. Me personally, I think Floyd has too much versatility for Pacquiao's one dimensional fighting style.
          yes i was thinking the same but pacquiao is fast so if floyd stay close to pacquiao after the hooks he need to "clinching and hitting" do the body

Comment

floyd will fight from the outside. if manny comes too close then hold/clinch. gonna be a lot like the hatton fight imo. effective but ugly to watch.
            that's the best way to negate the main manny weapon - his close range flurries. imo if you want to beat the 2011 version of mp you need to frustrate and outbox him from the outside.marquez showed how to fight pac and floyd (prime) can do much better.

Comment

Floyd got caught by mosley and did the noddle dance, mosley got caught by pac and went straight to the canvass.

If Floyd gets caught will he run or slug?

Comment

Originally posted by KitangKatag View Post
                Floyd got caught by mosley and did the noddle dance, mosley got caught by pac and went straight to the canvass.

If Floyd gets caught will he run or slug?
                pacquiao got caught by marquez and did the noddle dance too,

soo what is your game plan?? try to KO floyd? how?

Comment

Working...
                X