No announcement yet.

Skinny Girl That Got Jumped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skinny Girl That Got Jumped

They closed the other thread for some reason.
    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=485205
    I didn't get to post this in the other thread so........

Her youtube channel
    http://www.youtube.com/user/JenniLee1989

Comment she left on the video.
    Thats alright at the end im the one that ended up winning! u guys upload this on you tube..like this would actually make u a man? thanx for posting this up..im not embarrassed at all this shows how much of a ***** u all are.this isn't even the first time..ive grown up with ******s like you doing the same thing..i love black ppl but u guys r a disgrace to the race!iwhy is it called mobbed on by a dude..correction, by a ******!! thumbs up if there should be a concentration camp for ******s? lol
    Guess what the censored words are.

Video that started it all.
    Last edited by jmasta; 06-04-2011, 05:50 PM.

i didn't watch the video in the other one cause its not the kind of stuff i like to see no matter how bored. Something is wrong with this chick though, the last part of that statement. She's asking to get hurt with that kind of attitude.

Comment

The thread was probably closed because of the race war that ensued.

PS:

D.I.E.S.E.L. is a chump.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
        i didn't watch the video in the other one cause its not the kind of stuff i like to see no matter how bored. Something is wrong with this chick though, the last part of that statement. She's asking to get hurt with that kind of attitude.
        It was you and your girls admit it.

Comment

Too lazy to click/read links.
          The ones who jumped her, were they black?

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
            There's nothing wrong with coloured people, there's a problem with black people. I can safely say that I hate black people. I live very close to the most heavily dense area in the United States of black people and part of me fears what these people would do. Not all of them are bad but majority of them are.
            This was Check's post. I replaced the word 'Muslims' with 'black people'.

So you guys are telling me that there is nothing wrong with this post?

Comment

Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
              It was you and your girls admit it.
              Big Whoop.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                "Diesel being a black guy why don't you ever get in-depth about jumpings in the United States? If you gave a ****, then why not explain it a bit for others, especially guys that admit they hate black people, to understand the difference between hoodrats and non-hoodrats?"

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post

obviously its wrong, damn man get over it. dont you know that when you constantly ***** about predjudice against a certain group it just causes a reciprocation of negative feelings against that group?

I dont see how difficult it is to just look at people as individuals.

and incidently **** that individual that started attacking that girl, hes a stupid ****.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post

Why you crying and acting like such a lil b1tch lately?
                    You make me sick!

Comment

Working...
                    X