Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were being jumped, who'd you rather have on your side?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mosley...he can load up on a street thug with every shot. great chin...low center of gravity...

Comment

bear in mind..the TS said alley way..maybe im a little biased bcos im a fan of him but, id go with cotto. hes a strong dude, so i think hes be great in a small space and just throw ppl like a rag doll. marg would be a great ally too, no doubt.

Comment

Mosley, hardest hitter of all of them, fast, powerful, great chin, big ass head. Plus he loves to brawl.

margaritto is too ****ing slow. by the time he punched out one dude he would already get taken down and stomped the **** out.

I'd love to see James Kirkland in a street fight. He just got out of prison he'd prolly end up killing one of the dudes.

Comment

Mosley on EPO cause he won't gas out easily.

P. Williams cause he's tall and hard to reach and won't stop punching at everything that moves.

Pacquiao with Ariza by his side in case he runs out of juice.

Mayweather cause he'll check hook two of of the fools and box circles around the other two.

Margarito with the hardened lab tested knuckle pads and can take several chin shots and keep moving.

Cotto cause he'll pretend to take a knee and smash those fools with ball shots.

Comment

if you are jumped, you need closest thing to one-punch ko artist.

that is shane on that list

Comment

Prime Mosley
              Dude looks scary as ****.

Comment

even though i dont like margarito i am going to have to say him. he will fight to the death (not saying the others wont) and he seems like the type of person that will have your back.

did i mention he has plaster?

Comment

easily margarito hes mexican come on mexicans always got your back and they street fighter he started off as a street fighter and he gre up in tijuana harder than any city the others grew up in

Comment

Working...
                  X