Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucian Bute losing respect from any of his fans? He lost my respect and I'm a fan of

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
    wtf? the SMW division is one of the best divisions right now because of the super 6. now that showtime has sped up the tournament, bute will get to fight the losers soon enough which will still be a good match up / test for bute.

i don't like the brinkley fight and most likely I won't watch it (ok i will), but bute will get tougher fights in 2011
    I'll definitely watch it because Bute is going to have an epic KO over Brinkley. Bute is one of the p4p best punchers in the game, him and Lopez are top notch at knocking people out. Though, I think Lopez gets hit too much and will probably lose to a top notch opponent.

Comment

All you need to do is look at Bute's resume. You will see his managements mindset of what type of opponent they are looking for. It does not take a rocket scientist to see what they are doing.

They are playing the safe route. Nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        All you need to do is look at Bute's resume. You will see his managements mindset of what type of opponent they are looking for. It does not take a rocket science degree to see what they are doing.

I hate it though, because I personally think he is capable of bigger and better things. This bull**** about fighting easy opponents to make a good paycheck bothers the **** out of me. Amir Khan's people do the same ****.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
          All you need to do is look at Bute's resume. You will see his managements mindset of what type of opponent they are looking for. It does not take a rocket scientist to see what they are doing.

Sad but true

Comment

Originally posted by IlostMyAccount View Post
            I hate it though, because I personally think he is capable of bigger and better things. This bull**** about fighting easy opponents to make a good paycheck bothers the **** out of me. Amir Khan's people do the same ****.
            I suppose we should be thankful that Bute and Khan aren't in the same division. They'd probably form an alliance, Bute would take on all of the aggressive, hard punching unskilled brawlers, and Khan would face the fast, skillful technicians who didn't have too much power.

Comment

Originally posted by IlostMyAccount View Post
              Ridiculous, he is fighting Brinkley over Pascal... Why in the **** did Bute intend the fight if he didn't plan on fighting the winner of Dawson/Pascal? Who gives a **** about Bute/Brinkley? I do not know what Bute saw in Pascal or Dawson to make him afraid fighting either one, both looked sloppy as hell in my opinion.

Most of this Racist board aint gonna be critical of Bute for ducking and dodging fighters with a pulse.They gonna make excuses for him like he`s something special.

Comment

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
                Most of this Racist board aint gonna be critical of Bute for ducking and dodging fighters with a pulse.They gonna make excuses for him like he`s something special.
                Well, he could be something special if he didn't keep fighting fighters who were built to make him look great. I doubt will ever find out how great Bute really is, I think him and his team love making money fighting fighters they know they could beat with one arm tied behind their back.

Comment

Working...
                X