Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone seen the Sonny Liston movie 'Phantom Punch'?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone seen the Sonny Liston movie 'Phantom Punch'?

What a horrible, horrible film, I watched it last night and my god was it sub par, it told nothing of Sonny Liston or anything, looked like it was film on a budget of $11, storyline was beyond rushed and didn't go in depth at all, fight scenes were incredibly poor.

I'd give it a 2/10.

Your a nice guy for giving it a 2/10

Comment

everyone knowes the mob who owned sonny made him take a dive that fight and the first fight. ive seen all of sonnys fights that are on tape and he just didnt look like the real sonny in thoes fights granted that he was fighting a future all time great he was still only a 22 year old kid.

Comment

Originally posted by mickyward5656 View Post
        everyone knowes the mob who owned sonny made him take a dive that fight and the first fight. ive seen all of sonnys fights that are on tape and he just didnt look like the real sonny in thoes fights granted that he was fighting a future all time great he was still only a 22 year old kid.
        Liston tried to take Ali's head off with some of the punches he threw in the first fight.

Sad to hear that the film is terrible. I don't know how they could fail with it, Liston has such a great story to tell.

Comment

Working...
        X