Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gavin Rees on Broner: I'm Going To Knock This Prick Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    yeah rees leaves himself wide open for counters, he drops his left hand after he jabs, that's boxing 101 **** that he's doing. he's going to get roughed up pretty bad IMO

Comment

Originally posted by mathed
      Quote:

Originally Posted by RichCCFC

LMAO, I like Rees man, he is a co cky little SOB. I got the impression that Broner didn't like him talking the way he did. I think this fight will actually be more competitive than people think it'll be. I don't think Rees will win mind you but I think he will try to rough Broner up and make him very uncomfortable. I don't think Rees will get KO'd in 2 rounds like I've seen others posting.

I thought it was funny when that HBO was saying that Broner beat the bigger DeMarco....I just shook my head at that. DeMarco looked like a twig in comparison to Broner and even Broner acknowledged that he might not be able to even see Rees if they stood face to face. I'm glad he was at least honest about that.

It should be good while it lasts.
      DeMarco is taller therefore it automatically makes him bigger... At least that's the logic that runs around here and boxing in general. Not sure how that works.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Jury
        I really hope this fight lives up to the anticipation!! Can't wait!
        The anticipation... of Rees getting KOed in 2?

Comment

i love this dude. gavin is going to get demolished.

yo, no joke, before its over with, i got broner going to 154 to handle canelo. you doubtful chicks can sig it.

Comment

Originally posted by baya
            i love this dude. gavin is going to get demolished.

yo, no joke, before its over with, i got broner going to 154 to handle canelo. you doubtful chicks can sig it.
            Umm I doubt Canelo will be at 154 by the time Broner gets there.

Comment

The only prick Gavin Rees will be "knocking one out on " is his own.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
                The only prick Gavin Rees will be "knocking one out on " is his own.
                LOL true dat.

Comment

i agree with rees broner is a pr1ck

broner by 7rd stoppage or rees over 12 for sheer work rate

war rees

ps when he lost to kotelnik it was at a different weight he's strong at the weight now

Comment

Rees trying to get in Broner's head. Hopefully it is fun while it lasts.

Originally posted by Prawn Jovi View Post
                    Maybe Rees was under the impression that he was fighting Adrien Broner's brush.

Comment

Originally posted by LAFIRPO View Post
                      Garbage fight. Another Haymon production. Rees has no power, not very strong, slaps with his punches, and is not great defensively. A mismatch that HBO and Haymon serve to the dumb subscribers who expect something better from premium network for boxing.

I said it before and I'll say it again, Haymon is ruining boxing.
                      This fight is happening because the Ricky Burns fight fell through remeber. This is just a stay busy. Can't blame Broner because Burns priced himself out the market

Comment

Working...
                      X