Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The top ten people I'd most like to **** right now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somebody's been spiking Annie's tiffin the past few.

Comment

Did you do Portman yet? What about Winslet?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Did you do Portman yet? What about Winslet?
        Portman? Winslet?
        Pfffh.

Annie's never getting a taste of ^that either

Comment

Originally posted by horge View Post
          Portman? Winslet?
          Pfffh.

Annie's never getting a taste of ^that either
          :wank: quite fancy the Queen.

Comment

10. The Megayank

I wasn't quite sure who to pick for my last one, so what I propose is this: A three-headed, six-titted hydra of Lohan, Portman and Knightley, their naked bodies sewn together, siamese twin style. Now, I know what you're thinking. Surely Keira Knightley (who I really used to fancy, before I realised her jaw line looks like the sort of thing you'd use to open beer bottles) is a Green Teef? But answer me this.. if you're fucking Keira Knightley via a Fat Yankess's vag, then is she a Green Teef or a Fat Yank? It's one that haunted philosophers down the ages that, ain't it?
            Last edited by ; 11-02-2012, 02:53 PM.

Comment

You might notice that this creation has no arms below the elbow. That's so I can torture it, by throwing a phone at it and saying "if you're sick of being sewn together and fucked continuously, phone 911. I won't stop you." The observant might also note Slumdog Millionaire's Freida Pinto in the background, all ready with her two fists and a 12" green strap on to go to town on the Megayank. Three mouths, three clams, and three assholes. That's a lot of work for Freida to get through... get started, girl.

Comment

I assume that is photoshopped? Difficult to tell. The 6 pentagonal multi-coloured **** are especially seamless.

I only have one tiny criticism: If Freida Pinto is stuffing them/it with her huge pointy green strap-on, then you're not the one doing the ****ing.
                If throwing a phone at a birds head and telling her to call the police counted as a shag, id be a labelled a right whore.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                  I assume that is photoshopped? Difficult to tell. The 6 pentagonal multi-coloured **** are especially seamless.
                  Some people would look at that pic and assume that I'd got a degree in art design, but not so.

As for the Pinto element, then she only takes a go when I'm not ready... though on some occasions I will sodomise Pinto, forcing her into the others. It's almost like I'm ****ing four girls at once that way.

Comment

I bet you'd shag Hugh Grant after a few drinks.

Comment

Haha a very fitting #10. Hilarious but the pic sucks, what with those **** with irregular hexagonal base. On the second thought...

Comment

Working...
                      X