No announcement yet.

Humberto Soto who.............

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
    I personally didn't give Soto a round after the first, I thought Matthyse was landing the harder shots from the second round on and was blocking most of Soto's punching on his arms and gloves.
    You know your stuff a highly sought after opinion i respect you,but really i thought Soto was up in that fight and i have no love for Mattheyse is that the difference cause you know and i know its all subjective as i had bradley Pacquiao an even fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      You know your stuff a highly sought after opinion i respect you,but really i thought Soto was up in that fight and i have no love for Mattheyse is that the difference cause you know and i know its all subjective as i had bradley Pacquiao an even fight.
      Soto was up. (And I was riding with Lucas). Soto was landing much more & in combination. The gap in power was clearly evident. But I find it redundant to simply say the man with bigger power was winning. Soto was winning, but wearing down & it was clear he couldn't keep it up, but he was ahead until the kd.

Comment

Yeah he did..... Lucas won me some points

Comment

Had it even at the time of the stoppage...... 47-47

Comment

32 is around the age 99% of boxers start declining.

I had it even when they stopped it

Comment

Got his ass whooped he was koed after the first blow the other two made sure he didnt come out for the next rd and those cards were robberies in the making themselves i had soto up 2 points at stoppage.
              so wait, you had soto up 2 points but you're saying "soto who?"??

it was a good fight IMO, not sure what you're hating on

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
                I personally didn't give Soto a round after the first, I thought Matthyse was landing the harder shots from the second round on and was blocking most of Soto's punching on his arms and gloves.
                yah i agree...i thought the rounds after the first were somewhat close though, but i thought matthysse edged with the harder punches.

Comment

Soto didn't win more rounds.

Comment

Yeah, boxing is a subjective sport. I thought round 2 was close but I gave the edge to Matthyse based on his harder punches. So I don't really have a problem with close scores in this fight, I can see people scoring some rounds for Soto because of his flashy combinations. I just wasn't one of them.

Comment

Working...
                    X