Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's poppin' in here fellas? Been away for a minute.

Comment

• ya, we are all ****in drunks, so lets have a speical thread for our drunk asses. Ill be soo ****ing drunk tueday you wont even believe it, **** it, imma go to work drunk, might as well, everybody fucin else can !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
        ya, we are all ****in drunks, so lets have a speical thread for our drunk asses. Ill be soo ****ing drunk tueday you wont even believe it, **** it, imma go to work drunk, might as well, everybody fucin else can !!
        I went to my seminar after having a couple drinks today. I do that now and again.

What difference does it make.

Comment

• Well, who here has bummed a smoke, and then smoked a smoke, with a man who is obviously dying of lung cancer.

I'm ashamed to say, now I have.

How do I know? The guy could hardly talk, was completely bald, was skinny as hell, and walked with a cane.

But he was still enjoying plenty of tobacco.

I didn't smoke for an entire year. I only smoke now when I go out drinking, but I should probably stop this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
            Well, who here has bummed a smoke, and then smoked a smoke, with a man who is obviously dying of lung cancer.

I'm ashamed to say, now I have.

How do I know? The guy could hardly talk, was completely bald, was skinny as hell, and walked with a cane.

But he was still enjoying plenty of tobacco.

I didn't smoke for an entire year. I only smoke now when I go out drinking, but I should probably stop this.
            ya, **** smoking.

Comment

• Rough week in the world of Boxing. We lose Johnny Tapia, and now P-Will has severed his spinal cord, never to walk again. I gotta pour me a drink. Hearing about Tapia was bad enough, the news on P-Will is the final straw. Time for a drink.

Comment

• I'll take a jack & ginger.

Comment

• Desperados ain't as good as I used to think. I now much prefer normal beer

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    Rough week in the world of Boxing. We lose Johnny Tapia, and now P-Will has severed his spinal cord, never to walk again. I gotta pour me a drink. Hearing about Tapia was bad enough, the news on P-Will is the final straw. Time for a drink.

I didn't know about Paul Williams, this was a tough way to learn about it. The article on the front page based on an interview with his manager was a tough read.

Comment

• To go to an oppai pub or to not go to an oppai pub.

oppai means tittie by the way. It's a bar where you can go to play with girl's **** (**** are out).

Not that I like these places that much, though I do like ****, but I'm bored damnit.

Maybe I should try going to a fuzoku, which are whore houses (usually a *******). But they've become more difficult to find than they once were. And I'm not rich.

I could always just go to a bar.

But I hit up a few bars in my neighborhood last night, and I don't like going to bars on consecutive nights (the same bars), and I don't know many other ones.

I could go to a kebekura, meaning cabaret club. You just talk to girls who work at the shop, and try to get their phone numbers. My buddy has hooked up with several girls that worked at these places. But it can be a little expensive, and I don't know that I'm in the mood right now.

And, it just started raining. Goddamnit, I hate rain.

Comment

Working...
                      X