Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else not wanna see Mayweather/Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know Mayweather destroyed Marquez already, but I would like to see a rematch between them. Marquez is stronger and a better boxer now. I think he would give Mayweather a little hell in a second fight.

Comment

Originally posted by slacquiao View Post
      I know Mayweather destroyed Marquez already, but I would like to see a rematch between them. Marquez is stronger and a better boxer now. I think he would give Mayweather a little hell in a second fight.
      I purposely think Floyd didn't make weight to gain an advantage vs Marquez. Floyd has never had a problem making weight. I think it will be a good fight if they fight again on a level playing field.

Comment

Originally posted by tank17211 View Post
        I purposely think Floyd didn't make weight to gain an advantage vs Marquez. Floyd has never had a problem making weight. I think it will be a good fight if they fight again on a level playing field.
        at what point did floyd use his weight as an advantage in that fight? marquez tho he got the Ko looked slow and was getting tagged up, hes 40 no need to see this fight it will be the same outcome as the first!

Comment

I would pay to watch Mayweather vs Guerrero or Canelo but I wouldn't pay for a hugfest between Mayweather vs Bradley or Trout!

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
            at what point did floyd use his weight as an advantage in that fight? marquez tho he got the Ko looked slow and was getting tagged up, hes 40 no need to see this fight it will be the same outcome as the first!
            He didn't have to work as hard while Marquez had to make the weight limit. Floyd was able to keep weight on that makes his shots harder and more effective. When you have to lose weight your losing muscle and power. Floyd had a weight advantage and he looked a lot bigger than Marquez. Thats why there are weight classes so there is an even playing field. When has Floyd not ever mad weight??

Comment

Originally posted by tank17211 View Post
              He didn't have to work as hard while Marquez had to make the weight limit. Floyd was able to keep weight on that makes his shots harder and more effective. When you have to lose weight your losing muscle and power. Floyd had a weight advantage and he looked a lot bigger than Marquez. Thats why there are weight classes so there is an even playing field. When has Floyd not ever mad weight??
              well juan requested to go up in weight to challenge him, im sure floyd did that on purpose its not that he didnt make weight he didnt make the agreed weight of 146, wasnt like he was over the WW weight limit... floyd just fought at his regular weight and paid juan well to do so. but i agree with some of ur points!

Comment

Guerrero has been on a roll and he's an exiting fighter that can box. I'd love to see him fight Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHat View Post
                  Guerrero is a fodder for Floyd, I can see a Gatti type of beating.
                  He hasn't given anyone a "gatti" type of beating since the "gatti" fight. Gatti was given a "gatti" type of beating against nearly everybody he fought

Such a dumb comment people make

Comment

I'd like to see it to be honest.

He's probably the best option out there at WW for Mayweather

Comment

Its a terrible fight, so no, not me.

Comment

Working...
                      X