Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cunningham Picks Upset: Bradley Will Defeat Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea i think bradley can beat pacman, i always have said it, but its easier said then done, The judging is not in timmys favor so he better try to ko him, cause juan manuel marquez just skool him n still lost

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
      Bradley's got a great chance to beat Pac!
      at 5/1, Brad's definately a "LIVE DOG"!!!

Comment

Tim needs to pick his punches more in this fight. The whole come blazing forward thing doesn't work with Pacquiao. I hope he boxes more, and if he applies pressure, be smart about it. Don't just come in with wild hooks, or else you'll get Hatton'd. Even though I'm a Bradley fan, I still expect Pacquiao to win.

Comment

The excuses will pour when pac beats bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
            The excuses will pour when pac beats bradley.
            Only from Bias Manny haters, kinda like when the excuses were all over the place when Floyd knocked Hatton out.

Mayweather-Hatton=Pacquiao-Bradley, only different fighters and styles obviously.

Hatton was #8 P4P, Bradley is #8 P4P. Hatton was unbeaten and prime, Bradley is unbeaten and prime. Hatton had good wins over Stewart, Maussa, Collazo, Tszyu, and Urango, Bradley has good wins over Witter, Holt, Abregu, Alexander, and Peterson. Both have had one fight at 147, Hatton-Collazo/Bradley-Abregu. Both are really good fights.

I still expect Pac to win, even though I'm a Bradley fan. He gets as much credit as Floyd got for beating Hatton, in my opinion. The hardcore Manny haters will dog it though, same way hardcore Floyd haters had every excuse in the book when Floyd knocked Hatton out.

Comment

My predicition is Bradley will UD Pacquiao.

I've been thinking this for a while, and I feel Clottey was Manny last truly great performance.

I just don't see the focus on Manny's part, and I think his fire is gone. Hopefully he proves me wrong.....although I just don't see it.

Comment

Bradley beats Pac. Haha.... it could have been Floyd beating the midget if only he had balls. Floyd fanboys would have been the happiest people on earth. But Floyd lacked balls. What a lost opportunity for Floyd da best. It also doesn't mean that just because Pac lost, this Floyd-ducked-Pac talk will finally go away. It will just intensify. It will even be difficult for Floyd da best to justify fighting Pac. What will fans say? Floyd finally found balls to fight a washed up Pac? Haha... it's a losing battle for Floyd fanboys if Pac loses this fight with Floyd being called a duck for the rest of his life. So to me, Pac losing this fight is not much of a big deal. I'm more interested in Floyd's next move after that. Haha... "damn, that could have been me getting the trophy instead of Bradley"...

Comment

[IMG]http://***********.com/media/simple/22438/0303c853dddd.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by timothy87st View Post
                    我以为我快要疯了我真的觉得布拉德利次pac我认为他只是窒息他败坏一路,胜利
                    帕奎奥获胜所击倒。布拉德利有机会不大。

Comment

Originally posted by SelectOne View Post
                      and i thought i was going crazy i really think bradley beats pac i think he just smothers him spoils all the way to a victory
                      He'd need a very cooperative ref to beat him through a smother defense. Last time I saw that successfully employed was by Ricky Hatton against Kosta Tzyu. And, that was of course in England where Hatton was allowed to rape Kosta with the ref simply nodding and saying, "I'll allow it."

Comment

Working...
                      X