No announcement yet.

so i went to hang out with some polish people

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so i went to hang out with some polish people

last wknd and i told them..hey did u see adamek vs vitali? they go who won..plz tell me adamek won..LOL i was like he got whooped..in a TKO stoppage

than again they were people like wtf is this asian dude doing here..
    dont ask a buddy knew some polish chick so we stopped by..lol

A truly fascinating story bruh

Do you have more?!?!

Comment

that was about it..other than feeling good and trying to understand their hard accent..true story indeed..polish chicks are HOTT i say..accent is a PLUS

Comment

Yes Polish people are good people I've met many in Germany and a few here in Australia.

Comment

I met some Pinoys once, asked if they knew who Pac was, they laughed.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
            Yes Polish people are good people I've met many in Germany and a few here in Australia.
            im in milwaukee,wi

funny thing is the chick who threw the party was pretty hot..she was diggin our talks taking shots so and so..she goes what are u jap/korean/chinese im like no..not pinoy or thai or laotion im hmong

so the dude i met when i got there..was all cool n shiet offering drinks..
            than later on when he realize the chick was diggin me..THAT MOFO looked at me and said...SHES MINE im like wtf..she just told me she was single..
            thinking to myself fake a$$ ****..being the only asian i left before shiet got out of hand over some chick who a dude claims but cant get none..lol TOTAL FAIL and these were dudes around my age 28 plus..lol chick was 22..LOL..
            Last edited by BALLISTIC; 09-16-2011, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BALLISTIC View Post
              im in milwaukee,wi

funny thing is the chick who threw the party was pretty hot..she was diggin our talks taking shots so and so..she goes what are u jap/korean/chinese im like no..not pinoy or thai or laotion im hmong

so the dude i met when i got there..was all cool n shiet offering drinks..
              than later on when he realize the chick was diggin me..THAT MOFO looked at me and said...SHES MINE im like wtf..she just told me she was single..
              thinking to myself fake a$$ ****..being the only asian i left before shiet got out of hand over some chick who a dude claims but cant get none..lol TOTAL FAIL and these were dudes around my age 28 plus..lol chick was 22..LOL..
              I hate people like that..but most dudes are like that.. I guess it's just in nature for a dude trying to steal a b1tch....

A week ago or so I chatted to this polish girl on the net and she added me on her facebook..the bad thing is she's in Detroit and I'm all the way down under here I stole a couple of pictures shes cute and has the best ******* I have seen..when she was on cam she was lying down in her bed purposely teasing me with them massive things

yea is scrambled over her family member but these are the *******
              Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and she's not ugly either
              Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

Working...
              X