Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who do you hate the most in the hispanic lounge?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
    Dude, I refuse to be empathetic towards someone that knowingly and intentionally breaks the law.....I won't do it.

What they go through to come here? Dude, they are grown people.....they chose to come here illegally instead of doing it the legal way. I'm not gonna feel sorry for someone that drinks then drives and crashes and ends up paralyzed...plus when I say they live better then you and I,I mean when they are already here. At least where I live they are driving brand new trucks and ****....and it's not because they work hard and **** because you very well know they get paid peanuts. It's because they get paid under the table, avoiding taxation.....they cheat the social services and they live up to 7 people in a 2 bedroom home.

It's true too, I seen it firsthand. As a matter of fact the mother of one of my wife's co-worker is an illegal alien the daughter applied for Housing all intended for the mother. the daughter doesn't even live there. All while the daughter lives with her husband in his aunts home, it's a 3 bedroom home and like 10 people live there. All they pay is like $200.00 a month. That is their menatlity at least here where I live.

They are not the victims, they get a free ride....hard working Americans that pay taxes are the real victims here.
    damn storm you truly are a piece of ****. **** you you scumbag..come and say that to my face and ill **** you in front of everybody. youre not man enough to handle this ill you **** you till you love me fa.g.got

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
      Why's it gotta be about Race?.. Who said anything about race? Jeez bro.. you're racist...

I hate Raba cause we have a e-war... but in reality i dont have any real beef with Raba.. he's actually funny.. we go back and forth constantly.. its actually very entertaining..

By the way.....

FUCK YOU RABA!!!!!!!!
      I wasn't being serious when I typed that. I know that Raba tends to pissed off a lot of people with his threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.GordonGekko View Post
        I wasn't being serious when I typed that. I know that Raba tends to pissed off a lot of people with his threads.
        I dont give a damn about his threads... He still owes me a picture of this Breezy he said he had... till this day he still ducks me and wont send it to me... since that day i've been at war with Raba... till i get what he owes me... that bitch...

Again.... FUCK YOU RABA!!!!!!!!!

I should bump my hate Raba thread again... that will give me some mild entertainment...

Comment

Working...
        X