No announcement yet.

Poorly Thought Up Scam Emails

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
    Fckin Englishmen doing things ass backwards for centuries.
    Actually, to me it makes more sense to have day, than month, than year. From the shortest measure of time to the longest. It's more simple; like the metric system... So it looks like it's the US that does things "backwards."

Comment

i love the penis enlargement ads i get in my spam folder.

bwahahahahah!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        i love the penis enlargement ads i get in my spam folder.

bwahahahahah!!!
        It's like they just KNOW!

Comment

I love responding to those things. The other day I received an email from the son of the disputed president of the Ivory Coast, he apparently needed help moving a couple hundred Euros overseas so he could leave his country safely. I responded I would only help him if he convinced his father to step down. Sadly he hasn't responded to my email. I can't believe people fall for those scams.

Comment

I had one a while back from some cvnt claiming to be F.B.I (had all the logo's and headers etc) and that if I didn't confirm my details with them then I was liable for a fine of something like $2 million. The return address was hotmail!!!

A real criminal mastermind at work there!
            Last edited by Jeff Da Maori; 01-11-2011, 09:15 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

hilarious stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Da Maori View Post
                I had one a while back from some cvnt claiming to be F.B.I (had all the logo's and headers etc) and that if I didn't confirm my details with them then I was liable for a fine of something like $2 million. The return address was hotmail!!!

A real criminal mastermind at work there!

I once got an email from the government saying I owed them money with a return email address of : mrpresident@email.com

Best.E-Mail.Address.Ever.

Comment

Working...
                X