Collapse
No announcement yet.

Details Emerge About Floyd Mayweather's Time in Jail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First he can't read now he can't write...

Comment

• Poor guy... he's a child in a child's body

Comment

• Real talk Floyd needs to finish school and possibly go to college. Set a good example for his children. He lives a very expensive lifestyle and who knows how many ppl he employs. Once his boxing career is over hes not going to be making those types of figures anymore.

Comment

• People get education to get money. Floyd took a shortcut.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            I can't stand Floyd but he G'd da **** up asking to be moved to the range so he could do normal ****. Not sure what hell hole he was in but Mexican mafia, the AB, or nazi low riders would have ****ed his **** up in gen pop. But props to him for trying to get out of PC. He's no *****.
            Lol... Floyd was protected the whole way. An MMA fighter who was locked up during the same time said that all of a sudden everyone got fed more when Mayweather was there, and as soon as he left, the food went back to the same small portions as before, i.e. the Vegas system was making sure that nothing was going to happen to Floyd for fear of bad news getting out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
              Lol... Floyd was protected the whole way. An MMA fighter who was locked up during the same time said that all of a sudden everyone got fed more when Mayweather was there, and as soon as he left, the food went back to the same small portions as before, i.e. the Vegas system was making sure that nothing was going to happen to Floyd for fear of bad news getting out.
              That was War Machine I think, some other guy said Floyd was begging to go in with the regular prisoners to appear crazy so they would get him out of the jail he didn't really want to go in gen pop and he knew they wouldn't put him in there, this is a guy who walks around with 7 huge bodyguards all day you think Floyd is built for that ? lol, no way would they put a celeb like him in general pop if something happened the jail would get screwed and bad publicity. they kept him in solitary for a reason.

Comment

• i'd trade whatever intelligence and education i've got for athletic talent and money like that any day of the week. floyd mayweather makes life changing money every time he fights.

floyd's actually quite bright for a boxer. he's not an educated guy, but he's clearly not dumb.

he makes bad choices, and has no education to speak of. lots of athletes fit that mold. they spend their youth developing their bodies, not their minds. truly gifted young people are generally steered away from rigorous education by adults, starting when they're very young.

that doesn't inherently mean that he's dumb, only that he's uneducated.

Comment

Working...
                X