No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Floyd Mayweather Sr. Breaks Down Canelo Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Floyd Mayweather Sr. Breaks Down Canelo Bout

Luis Sandoval catches up with trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr. to discuss the fight between his son, Floyd Mayweather Jr., and undefeated junior middleweight champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez.

[Click Here To Read More]

"The complete domination that you see all the time"

Comment

Floyd is gonna give it to his ass tomorrow.

Comment

Gotta rewatch the Trout fight, to see if what Snr is saying is true

Comment

trout didnt go to the body bc canelo wouldve countered upstairs nd punched his head off into space. trout was scared. good luck going to the body floyd, enjoy an uppercut sandwhich, extra mayo

Comment

Originally posted by reflex+speed=me View Post
            trout didnt go to the body bc canelo wouldve countered upstairs nd punched his head off into space. trout was scared. good luck going to the body floyd, enjoy an uppercut sandwhich, extra mayo
            It won't be easy for Canelo to counter him. Southpaws have a better chance of countering Floyd with a right hook when he goes downstairs to the body. Floyd will mix it up upstairs and downstairs and using feints to offset Canelo's rhythm. Lopez and Gomez had no problems hitting Canelo downstairs with the jab, and they're all orthodox fighters like Floyd. Only difference is, Floyd will deliver the jab to the body quicker and follows up upstairs more accurately than those guys did.

Comment

I like how Floyd senior pointed out that Canelo was still struggling to make the weight. He even said he doesn't believe Canelo will be as strong as Cotto or De La Hoya because he has even more weight to lose than those guys did. I don't know if that's true but if it is, I give Canelo zero chance of winning this fight.

Comment

Working...
              X