No announcement yet.

How do i cancel my membership?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RockyMarcianofan00
    why don't you just log off and not log back on?
    Exactly........Oh and before you do **** off for being so stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by chipsandsalsa
      i've searched. but i can't find a way to delete my membership. where do i go? anyone???

Anyone know how to not post stuff??

Comment

Originally posted by chipsandsalsa
        ................geez

Comment

This entire thread made me laugh.

Comment

go to that thunderdome section and make a couple posts, seems to be a good way.

Comment

Thread starter.......go commit suicide that will cancel your membership for good.

Comment

Originally posted by chipsandsalsa View Post
                i've searched. but i can't find a way to delete my membership. where do i go? anyone???
                I was trying to figure out the same *****. This whole NSB section is a fukin joke. The mods are a fukin joke. Outside a hand full, the posters are a fukin joke. Most of the threads are a fukin joke. They let racists run wild like they dont see the *****. And they ban you for fukin with them. Eat a dick and cancel my *****. I dont think this site deserves my serious attention anymore. I would appreciate instruction as to how to remove my account and all my fukin comments. Or you can do it yourself. Thanks to all stupid muthafukas involved. Being that I'll be pegged as useless anyway please remove my posts.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                  I was trying to figure out the same *****. This whole NSB section is a fukin joke. The mods are a fukin joke. Outside a hand full, the posters are a fukin joke. Most of the threads are a fukin joke. They let racists run wild like they dont see the *****. And they ban you for fukin with them. Eat a dick and cancel my *****. I dont think this site deserves my serious attention anymore. I would appreciate instruction as to how to remove my account and all my fukin comments. Or you can do it yourself. Thanks to all stupid muthafukas involved. Being that I'll be pegged as useless anyway please remove my posts.
                  You have to drag your internet icon on your desktop to the trash bin and delete the internet. Once you delete the internet you'll need to call AOL and have them restore the internet, thus giving you a fresh start. AOL will also contact Google for you and they will kindly remove your username from the interwebs. Then go f#ck yourself with a metal hanger.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                    You have to drag your internet icon on your desktop to the trash bin and delete the internet. Once you delete the internet you'll need to call AOL and have them restore the internet, thus giving you a fresh start. AOL will also contact Google for you and they will kindly remove your username from the interwebs. Then go f#ck yourself with a metal hanger.

you had me going till the go f#ck yourself part

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                      This is terrible news. We all have a private forum on here for all the Mods and regular posters where we rate by scale the coolness factors of other posters not in our exclusive club. We had you ranked as the most likely to succeed and we were super close to letting you in. Now you will miss out on all our secret forums that are hidden. The "Hot Deals" forum as well as our "Circle Jerk to Pr0n" forums are our most popular. Now you will never be able to view them as you are leaving us. For Shame! You were so close.

Comment

Working...
                      X