No announcement yet.

Would you buy a $100 pillow?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you buy a $100 pillow?

My gf has this $100 tempur-pedic pillow. It's comfortable to sleep on it. It has the correct firmness. It's $100 though. I'm thinking of buying one but the thought of $100 for a pillow makes me sick.

Depends on your income & your desire to sleep on a comfortable ass pillow I'd assume.

Comment

nah, i buy cheap ass pillows and replace em like every few months still without spending $100 a year. Your pillows are amongst the grossest **** in the house.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        My gf has this $100 tempur-pedic pillow. It's comfortable to sleep on it. It has the correct firmness. It's $100 though. I'm thinking of buying one but the thought of $100 for a pillow makes me sick.
        You've fucked that pillow haven't you?.

Comment

I spend good money on things I use every day/night

I would justify paying that much for a pillow

Comment

I would because those pillows are great. I got couple of those $100 pillows for free-of course I had to spend $2500 on a king size mattress and boxspring because the wife wan't comfortable and I was tired of hearing about it.

Comment

no, but that's only because i dont find normal pillows uncomfortable. sleep is a huge part of your life, and not something that you should "go cheap" on. i had a store brand memory foam mattress. lasted 2.5 years and had a depression in the center like a crater on the moon.

i spent the money on a serta and i sleep several hours straight, something i could never do on my old mattress with all of the tossing and turning. the thing is out of this world comfortable, and i'm led to believe that the tempur beds are of even higher quality.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                if it has $200 in it i would

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  no, but that's only because i dont find normal pillows uncomfortable. sleep is a huge part of your life, and not something that you should "go cheap" on. i had a store brand memory foam mattress. lasted 2.5 years and had a depression in the center like a crater on the moon.

i spent the money on a serta and i sleep several hours straight, something i could never do on my old mattress with all of the tossing and turning. the thing is out of this world comfortable, and i'm led to believe that the tempur beds are of even higher quality.
                  This. My blankets and sheets together are worth like $200. Pillows are like $40.

Sleep is a big part of your health and you should NEVER go cheap on your health.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
                    nah, i buy cheap ass pillows and replace em like every few months still without spending $100 a year. Your pillows are amongst the grossest **** in the house.
                    That sig = insta boner...

And I'm not talking about Outlast

Comment

Working...
                    X