Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are y'all ready to see a 6'7" chicken dance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are y'all ready to see a 6'7" chicken dance?

Because szpilka may have what it takes to make wilder do one

I have been watching few of his fights and I think he might also have wilder underestimating him but he's got the power to crack

I know when Harold Sconiers who had the 23% ko ratio hit wilder on the chin and he collapsed like someone had clipped him chicken legs

that's a picture because the american media had the footage siezed and destroyed so you wont see tape, but wilder was saved by the bell (and sconiers terrible stamina)

but anyway wilder aint fought no punchers apart from stiverne but he had rhabdo so this is really the first guy with a good punch who isn't ill.

I think it's time fellas... i think it's time

Wilder's so strong, even the guys that drop him do the stanky leg.

Comment

I thought this was going to be showinh all the gifs of fury getting rocked, then I remembered he's 6'9"

Comment

......nahhhh

Not buying the reverse hype

Comment

Deontat Wilder Tha Gawd.

Comment

Szpilka doesn't have the greatest chin... Anyway, WAR POLSKA.

Comment

spilkza was dropped three times vs mollo and twice vs jennings. those are 5 reasons he was chosen.

Comment

I'm from Chicago, where Szpilka is based and I would like to see him win. He's definitely a step up from the last few dudes Wilder fought.

But I just can't see Szpilka winning.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  spilkza was dropped three times vs mollo and twice vs jennings. those are 5 reasons he was chosen.
                  Did Klitschko choose Fury because Pajkic and Cunningham put him on his on his ass?

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by daggum

Did Klitschko choose Fury because Pajkic and Cunningham put him on his on his ass?
                    Klitschko had to choose Fury, he was mandatory for two of his belts.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X