No announcement yet.

How high will Loma go in weight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How high will Loma go in weight?

What you think? immensely talented. 126 lbs now at 5'7... can he make it to 140?

he canmake 140 I believe and 147 for the challenge, he seems like he loves to try to pull of great feats so I say he probably end it at 147.

Comment

147 if he can keep fighters honest with his power.

Comment

I'm not sure but something tells me his power won't be there at 135 or 140.

Comment

I don't think he should go up at all. He is perfect at 126 and I think he is 30 so he is not growing. He should just be the best featherweight in the world and beat the hell out of all the featherweights and get lots of KOs like Duran did at lightweight and Hagler and Monzon did at middleweight. Fighting above his best weight and going against bigger harder hitting fighters is a good way for a good fighter to lose. Recent example, Gamboa.

Comment

135 max

looks a bit drained at 126

crawford vs gamboa makes me uneasy, but crawford was a huge 135.

let's call it at 130.

like Rigo, we're not looking at a kid here, but a fully formed boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              I don't think he should go up at all. He is perfect at 126 and I think he is 30 so he is not growing. He should just be the best featherweight in the world and beat the hell out of all the featherweights and get lots of KOs like Duran did at lightweight and Hagler and Monzon did at middleweight. Fighting above his best weight and going against bigger harder hitting fighters is a good way for a good fighter to lose. Recent example, Gamboa.
              He is 26 I believe, so plenty of time to grow

Comment

Working...
              X