Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] 20 kids stabbed in PA High School

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...bings/7498911/

5 critical.

I just got off work for lunch and was watching CNN when this story broke.

Messed up man. Innocent kids just going to school shouldnt be harmed like this.

That's some horrible ****!

This news just ruined my morning.

Comment

Some mother sent her kids to school with a smile and a kiss only to see them stabbed and badly hurt.

Life is messed up man.

I dont want to insult America as a whole, as violence happens everywhere. But crimes at schools are the very worse. They are supposed to be happy places to learn and laugh - just as we enjoyed.
      Last edited by fight_professor; 04-09-2014, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
        Some mothers sent her kids to school with a smile and a kiss only to see them stabbed and badly hurt.

Life is messed up man.

I dont want to insult America as a whole, as violence happens everywhere. But crimes at schools are the very worse. They are supposed to be happy places to learn and laugh - just as we enjoyed.
        I just dropped my kid at day care a few minutes ago, get to the office and I read this.

Smh...

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          I just dropped my kid at day care a few minutes ago, get to the office and I read this.

Smh...
          God forbid, man.

God watch over you and yours bro. I dont wish that kind of hurt on anyone. This here on BS is an e-family, so genuine good wishes to you.

Comment

Either allow teachers who are CCW holders to be armed, or place armed security in schools. Otherwise this will keep happening.

Comment

The CNN comments page has gone crazy. 5000 odd posts in an hour.

Comment

****ing grotesque.

Comment

Tragic stuff.

I can't imagine how you could stab that many people before someone intervenes. I know nobody can be prepared for something like that, and not many people are thinking about taking the person down; but just getting away.

I guess my point is that a lot of time must have elapsed from start to finish and that it must have been a scene of sheer terror. I feel terrible for everyone affected.

Comment

They must have been frozen with absolute fright.

CNN now reporting 7 kids have life threatening injuries. Local surgeons are giving a press conference.

This is heart breaking stuff.

Comment

Working...
                    X