No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner Top 5 P4P

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    As Guererro's in the Top 10 now I'm almost certain he'll be fighting Mayweather next.

Then once Canelo wins his next fight, and I'm guessing it'll be a big one, and Guererro most likely loses, he'll be added into the Top 10.

That's my prediction.
    I'm thinking the same thing..... Hopefully we're both wrong about the Canelo prediction if nothing else

Comment

Plain idiot whoever has Broner in top 5 P4P. No way not even in top 10.

Comment

Horrendous list.

maybe worse than the SI list.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
            Care to give some reasons for your vote???

Comment

Skill set? Yes...has he proved himself to be there? Not at all. I'm not sure how the ring does their rankings, but he hasn't earned a #5 spot and I like broner.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                Care to give some reasons for your vote???
                Not gonna lie... I just voted for him cause Im a fan. It didnt really cross my mind that I was voting to say he should be top 5 P4P.

I also didnt realize The Ring actually put him top 5...

Im the victim here. BS has taught me to just vote without really thinking, to offset the legions of haters that would vote against just because its not Manny or Floyd.

Oops. **** it though. I voted, its there to see. I like the kid, thats all I can say. Theres really no way to justify saying he should be top 5. It is The Ring though, their ratings have been kinda whack for awhile now.

Comment

remove broner, have donaire back #5, replace guerrero with mares, and add in viloria...then i wouldn't mind the list so much.

Comment

Laughable. The ring is a funkin joke !

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                      remove broner, have donaire back #5, replace guerrero with mares, and add in viloria...then i wouldn't mind the list so much.
                      I agree

Comment

Working...
                      X