• Show
Clear All

• Floyd is a multi dimensional ducker

post the methods on how Floyd Mayweather avoids the best fighters

Retires for 18 months?

Comment

random blood and urine tests

Comment

multi dimensional ducker??yet he's fighting the hardest puncher at 147????why not just post about a fighter you like??

Comment

a fighter has the right to retire..and the right to ask someone he suspects of doping for additional test..also that fighter has the right to reject the test.....manny and floyd were both within their rights

Comment

Call Mosley and pay him off not to defeat him so he can have a future with Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Pacino View Post
              a fighter has the right to retire..and the right to ask someone he suspects of doping for additional test..also that fighter has the right to reject the test.....manny and floyd were both within their rights
              I agree, saying that retiring is a duck is like saying Manny's political campaign is a duck.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderWolf View Post
                Call Mosley and pay him off not to defeat him so he can have a future with Pacquiao.
                i thought he was scared of pacquaio

so then what

call pacquiao and pay him off not do defeat him so he can have future with ... i don't know mathew hatton

Comment

this **** is getting dumb..why cant people give manny and floyd the respect they deserve

Comment

I can't believe how big this myth that Floyd is a ducker has gone. It's just crazy to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X