Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hbo Confirms Pacquiao-margarito 24/7 is Most Watched Episode Since 2007 Read more: h

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh look, an expert video analyst/history revisionist is coming in a few minutes from now....

Comment

Originally posted by IAMBIAZED View Post
      Oh look, an expert video analyst/history revisionist is coming in a few minutes from now....
      What?....................

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
        He just basically said you're gay...

...and everyone here seems to agree.

Comment

Who? '

Comment

Originally posted by Da$
            If you weren't tied up with fanciful thinking about how this was possible you might have watched the video in the article and seen HBO's Mark Taffet announce that it was Saturday nights episode specifically.
            Lol, Well I don't care that much. Apparently it matters to u, but really I don't care. To me it's still one of the most boring 24/7's ever. Does it really matter how many people tuned in? I didn't, and I won't unless there's nothing better on.

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
              I'm just basically saying I'm gay...

Cause I do love the **** deep inside my throat and in my azz.
              Lol? Wtf? Other than u *******s being offended that I suggested Margarito may have had a bigger hand in the ratings, is there a reason for the hostility? Chill the the **** out *******s
              Last edited by JDezi4; 11-11-2010, 07:11 AM.

Comment

He just basically said you're gay...

...and everyone here seems to agree.
                Lol? Wtf? Other than u *******s being offended that I suggested Margarito may have had a bigger hand in the ratings, is there a reason for the hostility? Chill the the **** out *******s
                C'mon, you're not allowed to misquote me. I care less more than you do on this ratings, i was just interpreting what that dude said whe yo asked "what?"...

...and it was spot on.

Comment

And everyone else here seems to agree
                  Lmao, if he was even calling me gay, this part was unnecessary. And for doing it, u r a dick head.

Maybe in another thread we can put this behind us. But on this thread, u pulled a dick move
                  Last edited by JDezi4; 11-11-2010, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Lol, Well I don't care that much. Apparently it matters to u, but really I don't care. To me it's still one of the most boring 24/7's ever. Does it really matter how many people tuned in? I didn't, and I won't unless there's nothing better on the women's make-up channel.
                    Right.........

Comment

damn even in 24/7 pac is eating floyd like crackers hahahaha it is still a boring episode IMO..

Comment

Working...
                      X