Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter To Begin Immediate Negotiations For Jacobs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
    he doesn't need to be to ko jacobs.are you forgetting that he was dropped by light punching mora if golovkin is able to get jacobs in the ring he will walk away with a highlight reel ko you can count on it.
    Boxing doesn't work that way fella'.

Getting dropped by Mora didn't help Quillin...and it didn't help Mora in the rematch.

It's likely that Jacobs lands something on GGG he can't handle...this won't be Willie Monroe or Kell Brook hitting him.

Jacobs is all wrong for GGG.

Comment

• cool.....I was afraid Lil G might call out Crawford or Pac

Comment

• Originally posted by NateHound View Post
        Lemeuix.
        Stevens.

Hasn't fought real power. **** this site is pathetic.
        Who are the best fighters those 2 midgets KO'd????

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          Who are the best fighters those 2 midgets KO'd????
          Why does it matter who someone KOd? Oh wait, i'm responding to Kigali. Shame on me

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
            cool.....I was afraid Lil G might call out Crawford or Pac
            I wouldn't put it passed him.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYC8224 View Post
              Why does it matter who someone KOd? Oh wait, i'm responding to Kigali. Shame on me
              I wasn't talking to you.

Shame on you for not minding your own lil business.

Comment

Boxing doesn't work that way fella'.

Getting dropped by Mora didn't help Quillin...and it didn't help Mora in the rematch.

It's likely that Jacobs lands something on GGG he can't handle...this won't be Willie Monroe or Kell Brook hitting him.

Jacobs is all wrong for GGG
                10 bucks says this clown will be here after GGG stretches Jacobs talking about "Jacobs was a bum, Pirog ghouled him, etc" and blah blah blah

Comment

I wasn't talking to you.

Shame on you for not minding your own lil business.
                  Go **** yourself

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Just read some of his POS FANS!!1 They OK with him fighting BUMS!!! They even admit IT!!! They say NO one is worth over $1.5 million.

Brook got PAID $5 million because HE was the "A" Side!!!! Who went where??? Brook didn't come to the US or wherever GGG is from now a days.

The Bi2tch is the MW CHAMPION and a 147 lber told him where we fight and what YOU make....FYI Brook made MORE!!!!

Exactly! pussie g has straight bytch made fans

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                      Damn you're dumb. Ggg is not offering these guys peanuts, it's unreasonably good splits for these B side chumps.

"Wait a minute, I could fight 2 Quillins and make that much money". This guy with pitiful ratings passed on what was Gggs career high then, at a minimum. Wake up, idiot

What is pussie g OFFERING THEM?????????????????????????? You fuucking dyck sucker. Damn you love suucking pussie g off. What in the flying fuuck did: Lara, Jacobs, Ward etc... Get offered where they priced themselves out????

You don't even believe in pussie g. Listen to how you sound. Instead of sounding confident that pussie g would beat: Lara, Ward, Jacobs, DeGale your f@ggot ass never says you want to see the fight. What the fuuck type of pussie fan are you???

How in the fuuck do you not want to see pussie g fight his bet competition to date????? OH I get it you think he will look less than stellar and most likely lose.

Well in that case, I'm glad Canelo is treating pussie g like a bytch. You f@ggots are okay when pussie g does it and cry when Canelo does.

Comment

Working...
                      X