Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gennady Golovkin in Beast Mode For Kell Brook Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    That alone sheds light on how sorry his resume is.
    Beat me to the punch.

It's actually pretty embarrassing that a small WW will be the mw champs best opposition so far.

Comment

First thought was that I was feeling bad for Brook, but then I thought, this guy is gonna be making more in that fight then mostvof us will be making in the next 5-10 years

Comment

I'm not really a fan of GGG, but I do think people who hate on him are, generally, idiots. He cleaned out the division and was offered a relatively easy payday. Big f'n deal. This fight will be over and then he'll continue to fight every few months. Haters talk about him like he's some kind of chump because he hasn't moved up on their timetable. Ridiculous. Hagler never moved up and he's an all-time great. I have no doubt GGG will move up, but he was offered a payday on a silver platter. He'd be a moron not to take it.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjer88 View Post
          I'm not really a fan of GGG, but I do think people who hate on him are, generally, idiots. He cleaned out the division and was offered a relatively easy payday. Big f'n deal. This fight will be over and then he'll continue to fight every few months. Haters talk about him like he's some kind of chump because he hasn't moved up on their timetable. Ridiculous. Hagler never moved up and he's an all-time great. I have no doubt GGG will move up, but he was offered a payday on a silver platter. He'd be a moron not to take it.
          Who's hating him??

Nobody but guys on a forum

The media sure as hell isn't hating him....I have yet to see one negative article about the old dude.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            Beat me to the punch.

It's actually pretty embarrassing that a small WW will be the mw champs best opposition so far.
            Evidently GGG's handlers know his limitations...too bad his fans don't.

Comment

Originally posted by NapalmKnuckles View Post
              Brook >>> Murray. Murray's only advantage is size.
              AND he's the Buffalo Bills of Boxing!!! He's 0-4 in CHAMPIONSHIP fights!! Dudes DRUNK if he thinks Murray is better than Brook.

Comment

Lets hope. This WW is the MW Champions toughest test to date

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  As Ward prepares for 39 year old SMW Brand
                  Last I looked Ward is fighting the P4P #2 boxer in the WORLD in Novemeber. GGF hasn't even beat a Top 50 P4P fighter EVER yet.

SMW = 1 weight class lower than him...

WW = 2 weight classes lower doe! At least Ward has fought at SMW 2 years ago. GGG has NEVER fought at ANY other weight class DOE!!!

Clowns like this is REALLY why GGG gets hate.

Comment

You can see the festering nonsense, all the haters are the ones who don't want him fighting anybody and imagining his fans don't want to see him fight the best. It's strange, almost like a conspiracy, all his good MW opponents can't seem to bring themselves to fight him... it's almost as if an extremely wealthy someone is paying them to avoid him so his record looks better and no one notices that he said he could beat GGG easily and then zipped his mouth and let his minor payroll do his talking... but that's crazy and someone would tell on T"B"IHOM...
                    Personally, I expect he beats everybody up to and including Ward and Kovalev... good boxer, huge puncher, has tremendous defense that he has to figure out every fight how to make it seem like he can be hit, but it's always the same... 3 rounds of him checking their potential out, then the 4th round he lets them do what they think they can and starts hurting them... Except Wade, that was TOO easy, he couldn't carry him that long.

Originally posted by chris232 View Post
                    absolute beast, enjoy GGG whilst hes around (instead of hating) because hes 34 and wont be boxing forever

Comment

Originally posted by chris232 View Post
                      absolute beast, enjoy GGG whilst hes around (instead of hating) because hes 34 and wont be boxing forever
                      Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      You know why he's hated.
                      Well yeah, it's because he's the best and he zoomed past all the other possibly, possiblies in a hurry.

Comment

Working...
                      X