Pugly's message to me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    I spent more then 15 years in Africa and i never understood black folks sunbathing....

Free Pugly, dude. He's alright. There are far worse trolls trolling this place.

Comment

Sounds to me like he is innocent?

Comment

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        Is that racist? Genuine question from a native dane here.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
          Surley pug deserves another chance? its only an internet forum at the end of the day, not like he raped or killed somebody

Hes an old school poster, with alot of friends on here, surley admin could give him another chance.
          ^^^ This.

Please unban Pugly.

Comment

He wasn't banned for his remarks that I posted. I don't know if they were racist per se but they certainly felt like he was trolling

Comment

#freepugly

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                Lol that was funny bro, same as when Annie wants to keep dogs away from Kadyo or any other Pinoys.
                Two dogs of mine, a pit bull and a pomeranian just died. This dog joke irritates me a little nowadays.

Comment

He wasn't banned for his remarks that I posted. I don't know if they were racist per se but they certainly felt like he was trolling
                  There are posters who troll more than him. If that's not the reason he was banned, I wonder if it's making a new account while he is still ban is the reason while Trigger Nasty, who has more than one account being banned, still exist.

Btw, I know you're not the one who ban him, bro.

Comment

Working...
                  X