No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia Feels CJ Ross Should Be Investigated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
    **** if I know or care. The only thing I know or care about is that it's time for Mexicans to start taking steroids like Pacroid and Donaire and start bribing judges because we're being cheated in championship fights and roid cheaters. **** fairness and being honorable. We need to fight fire with fire and if boxing is blemished in the end then so be it. We have the best fighters in the UFC too anyways so let boxing go in the toilet. Ahua! Arriba los Mexicanos y los pinches pochos!
    What you blabling about?! You want Mexico to hold the title as the best cheaters?! I as a Mexican would pass on that. Mexico too rich of talent to need peds or corrupt judges in our favor like Manny.

Comment

The ref should be investigated in Chavez vs Whitaker for letting Whitaker cheat and hug or hold hands over a 100 times. Shameful!!! Mexicans should try to get more judges like the ones in Whitaker vs Chavez so we can even the playing field since we're always getting robbed in title fights. Ahua! Viva Mexico and los Pochos!
      Ah ha so all Canelo had to do was hit more of Floyd's elbows and shoulders and he would of gotten a draw like Chavez?

Comment

Originally posted by Simone View Post

It was Eugenia Williams who scored the draw. NYSAC Commissioner's name is Melvina Lathan.
        I stand corrected.

Comment

Cj ross

The fact that a judge has scored DRAWS in so many fights should tell you how incompetent she is, afraid to commit in any round one way or the other. The EASY way out...........A DRAW !!!!!!!!
          Bar her from Judging there is no need for this caliber of judge.
          May the force be with you

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            If you Had Bradley Pac a a draw at best than you belong with her in the incompetence of judging a fight
            Reading is fundamental. At best for Bradley. The argument can be made that Bradley won rounds 1-2 and 9-12. Maybe you should re-watch the fight.

Comment

Crooked Judge Ross!

Comment

Originally posted by kmas-ski View Post
                Lets not stop here let's investigate the crooks who scored Chavez vs Whitaker a draw
                Or williams vs lara that one was really bad. Is always about the money and if canelo would of been competetive they would lf scored it a draw. Canelo is the future superstar. He pretty much filled up Vegas it would be really good if cable companies can just count the people that bought te ppv and most people that bought it will be about 85-90 percent hispanic.

Judges had to score it a draw unless it was one sided like this one.

Comment

Water board and sleep deprive her until she spills the beans

Comment

**** if I know or care. The only thing I know or care about is that it's time for Mexicans to start taking steroids like Pacroid and Donaire and start bribing judges because we're being cheated in championship fights and roid cheaters. **** fairness and being honorable. We need to fight fire with fire and if boxing is blemished in the end then so be it. We have the best fighters in the UFC too anyways so let boxing go in the toilet. Ahua! Arriba los Mexicanos y los pinches pochos!

Mexicans don't need steroids...they are some of the TOUGHEST Fighters on the planet.

Comment

CJ Ross to work at the Mustang Ranch

CJ Ross must be a paid off judge for somebody. Investigate Ross and her superiors. Something smells fishy in Vegas and it';s money being bet. Like a womin understands a low blow and it's effect on a pug????

Comment

Working...
                      X