Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan "I'd Love the Rematch with Garcia more than anything" (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isaac Hunt View Post
    Dream on. He has not got the power to stop Garcia. Garcia took his best shots with no problems. The cut was the only danger for Garcia.
    khan didn't bother to use full power on garcia. he was just relaxing in there. garcia caught him with a lucky shot. khan has a choice if the rematch happens. beat the hell out of him for 12 rounds or just KO him within 2 rounds.

garcia will be like prescott in the future.

Comment

Garcia by DEATH.

Comment

I'd still pick Khan if they have a rematch. I think he would play it a bit safer and would win by decision. But if he gets reckless again, he'll pay for it.

Comment

Originally posted by AS0S View Post
          amir knows he's 10 times better than garcia. he'll easily UD him in a rematch or destroy him salita style.
          I doubt it..

Comment

I say go for it. Just work on not getting caught with something stupid and you should win easily.

Comment

Originally posted by AS0S View Post
              amir knows he's 10 times better than garcia. he'll easily UD him in a rematch or destroy him salita style.
              Or do the exact same thing that he's always been doing and get caught again

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
                I'd still pick Khan if they have a rematch. I think he would play it a bit safer and would win by decision. But if he gets reckless again, he'll pay for it.
                He'll need to stop throwing the dumb jab/uppercut combo, he got caught with a lot of shots when throwing that combo in sparring but he still carried it through to the fight. I don't know how Roach didn't spot how flawed that combo was in sparring, it's one of the things that makes me think Roach is all wrong for Khan.

An attentive trainer would have told Khan the combo doesn't work for him, just by seeing him get hit so much in sparring. And it's the same combo which left Khan open for the knockdown shot from Garcia.

Comment

Khan should fight Prescott then Peterson and then Garcia, that will be a true redemption providing he wins all three bouts.

Comment

Working...
                  X