Collapse
No announcement yet.

ISIS bulldozes ancient Mesopotamian civilization

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like Taliban they are disgusting scum. Fcuk'em.

Comment

http://www.theguardian.com/world/200...ationnews.iraq

I love the responses I got no sources to count argue my point.

Read the link above for a single of several cases that has been orchestrated but the US and its allies. Now you guys think Im som sort of nutcase anti western jihadi John. That couldn't be any further from the truth. I, Myself am a British born Yorkshire lad (uk guys will get the reference). We as the self proclaimed big brothers of the world should really acknowledge that we aren't richeous as we try to make it seem. We should with logic solve these problems but instead from the actions of the west we can see that it's not about humanity but profit.

Comment

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
        Still not as bad as dropping a nuclear bomb.

Americans didn't just bulldoze thousands of years of culture, they completely decimated it from existence, along with thousands of women,children, animals, plants, and everything else within a mile radius.

The nazis attempted a genocide and failed, but Americans successfully wiped out scores of Indian tribes from the face of the earth.

Not to mention 400 years of slavery and even longer oppression.

It might be politically correct to hate on ISIS, but they're just rookie upstarts compared to the undisputed G.O.A.T of Oppression and destruction: The United States of America.
        Amen brother.
        To quote brother Ali:

Welcome to the United Snakes
        land of the thief, home of the Slave
        The Grand Imperial Guard where the dollar is sacred
        And power is God.

Comment

I was always surprised that these ancient monuments have survived for so many years considering the filth of Islam surrounding them.

**** Islam.

Comment

Originally posted by HWChampion View Post
            http://www.theguardian.com/world/200...ationnews.iraq

I love the responses I got no sources to count argue my point.

Read the link above for a single of several cases that has been orchestrated but the US and its allies. Now you guys think Im som sort of nutcase anti western jihadi John. That couldn't be any further from the truth. I, Myself am a British born Yorkshire lad (uk guys will get the reference). We as the self proclaimed big brothers of the world should really acknowledge that we aren't richeous as we try to make it seem. We should with logic solve these problems but instead from the actions of the west we can see that it's not about humanity but profit.
            "The US did the same thing on a larger scale during the Iraq invasion"

Hmmm individuals spray painting and taking some bricks vs. demolishing an entire civilization's ruins

Logic isn't your strength mate

Comment

Americans didn't just bulldoze thousands of years of culture, they completely decimated it from existence, along with thousands of women,children, animals, plants, and everything else within a mile radius.

The nazis attempted a genocide and failed, but Americans successfully wiped out scores of Indian tribes from the face of the earth.

It might be politically correct to hate on ISIS, but they're just rookie upstarts compared to the undisputed G.O.A.T of Oppression and destruction: The United States of America.
              So past sins of other nations, excuse ISIS of their abhorrent genicidal actions? Get da **** out

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                "The US did the same thing on a larger scale during the Iraq invasion"

Hmmm individuals spray painting and taking some bricks vs. demolishing an entire civilization's ruins

Logic isn't your strength mate
                As I stated it is a single of several of occurrences and if you actually read more into the case of the city of Ur it isn't just graffiti. The walls of the entire city have been tarnished with bullet holes.

What about camp Babylon? Or the 1,000+ artefacts reclaimed by Iraq after they found themselves in America. You can't make this **** up, they are absolute dicks. They desecrated what many understand as the cradle of civilisations. And this isn't no ancient Egyptian relics these are way before that and yet no remorse is shown by either side.

Let me put it to you this way; what is worse? A bunch of absolute f ucktard radical nut bags going around destroying historical artefacts. Or the knight in white armor that every nation looks to when they need aid destroying historical artefacts?

These guys are supposed to be the good guys does nobody understand that?
                These transnational actors are interchangeable have expiration dates. Not these world leaders. The United States of America has been at war for more than 222 years of its 239 years it has existed.

Land of the thief home of the slave.

Comment

Just clicked the thread to see if a bunch of liberal television zombies who have never been to the middle east (or probably outside of the county they were born in) were blaming the western world for everything ISIS is doing.

Looks like we're on track.

Groups nearly identical to ISIS have been doing this exact same thing since before the US existed, many centuries before the crusades. This is the way Islam spread to begin with; by the torch.

I guess you can blame the Roman empire if you insatiable need to make excuses for Islam gets to that pathetic point, although I'm not sure how you would go about doing that.

I have lots of experience with this topic (being from regions in discussion) so if I were you I would just start with the dinosaurs. Dinosaurs mesh really well with that babble until nobody knows what you're talking about then offhandedly blame western civilization strategy. I'm sure there were male dinosaurs so you could infuse some community college level gender dynamic into the argument. Good luck. I forget what my point was but... I blame the Dutch East India Company, perhaps Jews and definitely Boeing. Wherever a toothless mass rape cult forms you can be sure the powers-that-be designed it to um... Distract us from... Gender... Or something.
                  Last edited by ////; 03-07-2015, 05:07 PM.

Comment

To be fair, anyone with judgment as impaired as the author of this post deserves to be oppressed in the name of public safety.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sFighter View Post
                      To be fair, anyone with judgment as impaired as the author of this post deserves to be oppressed in the name of public safety.
                      Amen sir. Amen.

Comment

Working...
                      X