Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Right Now Who Wins: BHop or Joe Caljeezy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right Now Who Wins: BHop or Joe Caljeezy?

If Joe had a good training camp. Started drinking pepsi instead of snorting coke and really focused?

No thank you.

Comment

If I'm not mistaken B-Hop offered to go fight him in England & Joe refused. Tells me all I need to know. It's not like Joe's win was dominating, cause it wasn't. Many feel the cleaner more effective punches were landed by Hop.

Comment

well its pretty obvious who would win considering one has been retired for nearly 5 years , nothing but a troll thread!

red k given!

Comment

Agreed its a big 'if'. Joe Cal would NEVER agree to fight someone if he feels he is conceding any advantages at all. He would simply invent an excuse for not fighting them.

Joe's success banked on his Olympian fitness and a good chin, his skills were always secondary to that and his residual southpaw advantage., and almost always carefully picking apparently weakened opponents, 46 times he managed that, always succeeded.

Shorn of that, he wont get stopped by Hopkins, and he will never be able to hurt Bernard with his weak punching power. Bernard will be able to land often on Joe by comparison, but with less damage than last time.

Based on the last fight, Joe will once again lose the first half of the fight to Bernards superior skills but he wont be able to capitalize on a substantial age/fitness edge by rallying on an inactive adversary after round 6. Rather the contest will wither to a rather insipid end preceeded by spoiling and cheating from both parties midround as they both try to take a rest.

Bernard UD.
          Last edited by DreamFighter; 03-14-2013, 06:14 PM.

Comment

The first one was such a barnburner I had to watch it again another ten times straight after.

I'd love to see a rematch.

Comment

Hopkins wins in my opinion. Hopkins gave him a very close fight the first time. Hopkins is the smartest fighter in the world. He would learn from their first fight and make the adjustments needed to win the rematch. Hopkins has stayed active and taken perfect care of his body since the fight with Joe. Calazaghe would have five years of ring rust and probably has taken far less than perfect care of his body.

Comment

calzaghe by ko

Comment

An active fighter who came on the wrong end of a close decision against a guy who has retired for five years and had drug addiction?

It's a tough question, let me think about it...

Comment

Calzaghe hasn't fought in almost 5 years.

Comment

Working...
                    X