No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Movie Reviews Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watched Se7en. Pitt + Freeman + Psychopath Spacey
    = ****ing awesome:wank::wank::wank:ness!

Comment

"Paranormal Activity"

watched it and that totally ending totally threw me for a loop. And I was reading about how scary it was and how it's the scariest movie out in the past 10 years and I'll say it didnt even make me flinch. It was more like a documentary than a movie. Although it was made pretty well.

Scary= NO
      Would I recommend it = sure it's worth the watch just to see it but nothing too special. Sort of like Blair Witch Project but better and not even close to as lame and fake

Rocco Rating 6 out of 10
      Last edited by rocco1252; 07-28-2010, 05:07 PM.

Comment

" District 9 "

I must say that movie was absolute crap, it wasnt even remotely entertaining. I was thinking about stopping it after the first hour but after reading the reviews I said maybe all the good stuff comes at the end which the good stuff was at the end but the good stuff wasnt even that good. I dont recommend this movie to anyone.

Rate it a 5.5 out of 10 maybe a 6 and thats pushing it.
        Last edited by rocco1252; 07-28-2010, 05:07 PM.

Comment

"Death Proof"

Saw this earlier in the week, and must say it's a pretty good movie. Directed by Quentin Tarintino and stars Kurt Russell. Sort of like 80s slasher film feel to it but not even close to being one. Good cast, good acting, good story, I recommend it.

Rocco Rating 7.5 out of 10

Comment

"Supersize Me"

Not that good, rather boring to be honest. And we never found out if he got a hold of the MCdonalds rep for an interview talk about leaving a movie unfinished!

Rocco Rating 4.5 out of 10

Comment

"Super High Me"

Ok movie made by comedians not really that funny but they did make some good points on pot research and whatnot.

Rocco Rating 6 out of 10

Comment

"Hurt Locker"

Good Movie lots of action felt the ending was alittle disappointing but other than that it was a pretty good movie.

Rocco Rating 7.5 out of 10

Comment

"Karate Kid 2010"

Good acting, some good action scenes was almost identical to the original although rather than moving to LA or something they move to China. Good movie not as good as the first though.

Rocco Rating 7 out of 10

Comment

"AntiChrist"

First hour was a bored to death, next 30 minutes was ok then the last 15 minutes was gruesome, filled with gore and bit of suspense then it ended. Overall I will say it has a few very explicit scenes (****, **** smashing, hand job shooting a wad of blood, woman clipping her own clit off with scissors, penetration) so its very graphic. I dont put it even close to a scary movie more so suspense but nothing scary about it.

Rocco Rating 6.5 out of 10

Comment

• "The Crazies"

That was a pretty damn good movie I thought, First impression was like ehhh typical wanna be scary movie but it was more of a thriller to me than anything. I thought Timothy Olyphant was incredible in his performance, he has actually got really good since his stint as the side kick cop in Gone in 60 seconds and pretty much everything he does now is great.

Rocco Rating 8 out of 10

Comment

Working...
                      X