No announcement yet.

The Official NFL Sunday Football Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
    just stopped by to give yall the answers to the test...a team named after a bird will win the SUPERBOWL...bet your life savings on that!!...in September I found out some things I don't wish to get into but I'm down with helping dudes get some extra bread...I'll be back in here on the Monday after the bowl
    after a certain point in their lives...kids accept the fact that the Tooth Fairy, Santa Claus and the Easter bunny aint real...but it takes grown ups forever to accept that certan things aint real

a Ravens team losing 4 of its last 5 regular season games and heading into the playoffs with 25-1 odds on them to win the Bowl..were NOT supposed to win according to the odds...I bet not many ppl placed bets on the Ravens to win it all at the end of December....I don't even watch football that much...only the Eagles....never saw more than 3 games this season....but I had the answer to the test

Comment

after a certain point in their lives...kids accept the fact that the Tooth Fairy, Santa Claus and the Easter bunny aint real...but it takes grown ups forever to accept that certan things aint real

a Ravens team losing 4 of its last 5 regular season games and heading into the playoffs with 25-1 odds on them to win the Bowl..were NOT supposed to win according to the odds...I bet not many ppl placed bets on the Ravens to win it all at the end of December....I don't even watch football that much...only the Eagles....never saw more than 3 games this season....but I had the answer to the test
      Is this real life?

Comment

At the time of you making that comment the Ravens and the Falcons we're 2 of the 4 teams still alive, you imbecile

I might make a prediction that a western team will win the NBA title then make a big post like I'm Nostradamus if the prediction comes to fruition.

Any tips for some upcoming fights? A fighter wearing Boxing gloves being the winner maybe?

Comment

Working...
        X