Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beautiful game by Carlos Vela. the way he makes his teammates play with confidence is magic. classic Vela chip over the keeper and an assist. chori and seferovic aren't too bad either.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Arsenal are in big trouble. Their squad is so thin, Wenger needs to spend.

Their defence inparticular is ripped to pieces at the moment.

Also surprised how convincingly United won today at Swansea. But with RvP it's no real surprise - amazing player.

Glad Bony scored to add a few points for the dream team..

Comment

• Forever alone.

Comment

• Villa top!

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
          Arsenal are in big trouble. Their squad is so thin, Wenger needs to spend.

Their defence inparticular is ripped to pieces at the moment.

Also surprised how convincingly United won today at Swansea. But with RvP it's no real surprise - amazing player.

Glad Bony scored to add a few points for the dream team..
          I thought United were pretty poor. Van Persie was really the difference there.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

Forever alone.
            Wow....

Comment

• What is Gramps talking about?, united were ****ing clinical.

Comment

• That Arsenal score was a shock. They werea ll over the place at teh back..well played Villa though.

Comment

• United are top actually piggy.

United were good yday, we're normally pretty slow starters so that was a good performance.

Everything just went wrong for arsenal yday, it happens. People are over reacting just because it happened on the opening day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    United are top actually piggy.

United were good yday, we're normally pretty slow starters so that was a good performance.

Everything just went wrong for arsenal yday, it happens. People are over reacting just because it happened on the opening day.
                    I understand it but I don't think it was that much of a over reaction. This has been building for some time. Arsenal fans were promised so much this summer in terms of signings and such and the club have failed miserably and fans have stumped up a lot of cash to watch their team again and they feel let down.

Then again didn't agree with them booing Santi Cazorla.

If I was a Arsenal fan I'd be pissed as hell at the current situation, not so much for the result yesterday but the performance and lack of signings.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
                      I understand it but I don't think it was that much of a over reaction. This has been building for some time. Arsenal fans were promised so much this summer in terms of signings and such and the club have failed miserably and fans have stumped up a lot of cash to watch their team again and they feel let down.

Then again didn't agree with them booing Santi Cazorla.

If I was a Arsenal fan I'd be pissed as hell at the current situation, not so much for the result yesterday but the performance and lack of signings.
                      That's almost every off season, how long have we been hearing about Arsenals "transfer war chest"? Wenger needs to understand he's gonna have to overpay for players, that's just how it is nowadays. The thing is they have a good squad as it is it's just light, 3 good players, and I mean good players is all they really need to safely secure 4th spot again.

Comment

Working...
                      X