Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley VS Berto... Enough with May-Pac already!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I keep thinking about how bad SSm looked against Mayorga before that LAAAST SECOND kayo.. I have a feeling if Berto can throw him off his game a little bit w/ his speed and defense, he can pull this one off.. SD maybe.. 115-113- 115-113- 112-116..

oh and SSM is coming off an entire year layoff..

Comment

Everyone would have looked bad against Mayorga that night. He was just too damn heavy and kept leaning on Mosley all night. But that KO was brutal lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Da7thsign View Post
        Everyone would have looked bad against Mayorga that night. He was just too damn heavy and kept leaning on Mosley all night. But that KO was brutal lol.
        also mayorga is a awkward fighter and their styles kinda clashed.

Comment

Keep up the hype with this fight!!!! Anyone have any news or training pics? Hows the weight with both sides?? Anything!! This fight is going to be good.

Comment

Originally posted by GTR View Post
            oh, who are they?
            typical coming from a max *******.

Well to give you some knowledge prior to Pacquiao and Mayweather claiming P4P Shane Mosley was given that title by most boxing analysts and commentators.

Andre Berto is a new prospect that has won a vacant title and successfully defended it in a recent war and prospect for fight of the year candidate. In my opinion Luis Collazo his opponent shouldve won BUT thats boxing for you.

Now they face each other and it will be a big blast off to the 2010 boxing year

Comment

Mosley is too old at this point to be fighting anyone other than someone who stands mostly still and gets hit. I love Mosley but he's probably going to get SD'd in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post
                Mosley is too old at this point to be fighting anyone other than someone who stands mostly still and gets hit. I love Mosley but he's probably going to get SD'd in this fight.
                Your underrating his punch power and his tactics. The man has mad experience, did you see how green Berto was?

And he eats up the green guys like candy. Mosley is gonna KO this guy. I like Berto but he aint ready for the big dogs

Comment

Working...
                X