Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think I *might* have made a mistake voting for Obama.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
    you're not seriously saying that you have a better country cause you have a ban on guns? A ban on guns is a way to come in an have martial law and you can't do **** about it, putting you in camps (yes like the nazi's) etc. It it certainly doesn't mean you can't get a gun, if a criminal wants something he's going to get it.

I mean just look at canada, people killing with knives, cutting off their heads, etc.. what shows more animalistic behavior, 5 gun shot wounds or someone stabbing a person 20 times then cutting their head off and showing it to people?
    Aren't you allowed to own guns in Canada? It's just that you can't own an assault rifle I believe, but to my knowledge on Canadian law they can own handguns and rifles.

Comment

Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
      I'm looking at some of the things he's doing ... especially with the bans he's trying to impose which will only go until its completely banned.

A ban to a limit is a ban until its finished completely.

For someone reason... it sorta scares me to think of no one being able to have guns at all because the government says so.

Sorry if this makes someone mad.. just felt like saying it.

and the robin hood act seems exactly like i said. an act.

Sorry i don't have a billion facts like some of you guys.. but I'm gettin this feeling everytime he talks. and the federal reserve...

can someone completely explain that to me?

Exactly where does the money come from?..amount of Gold a country has determines what?

Welcome to the Endtimes. obama is the antichrist. And he will try to take all law abiding citzens guns. He's already ingnited a gun/ammo buying frenzy that hasnt been seen since the 94' gun ban.

Comment

Untill very recently, 2004, it was illegal to own an assault rifle ie. AK47 or a M-16 in America, what I believe is that the democrats are trying to bring back the reinstate the law brought forth by Clinton.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
          Untill very recently, 2004, it was illegal to own an assault rifle ie. AK47 or a M-16 in America, what I believe is that the democrats are trying to bring back the reinstate the law brought forth by Clinton.

You still cant own the real thing without jumping through hoops for the ATF. Only semi auto versions.

Gun bans go against the 2nd admendment. And the last ban did not lower crime rate.

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
            you're not seriously saying that you have a better country cause you have a ban on guns? A ban on guns is a way to come in an have martial law and you can't do **** about it, putting you in camps (yes like the nazi's) etc. It it certainly doesn't mean you can't get a gun, if a criminal wants something he's going to get it.

I mean just look at canada, people killing with knives, cutting off their heads, etc.. what shows more animalistic behavior, 5 gun shot wounds or someone stabbing a person 20 times then cutting their head off and showing it to people?
            Oh god!!.. it was an isolated incident.. Canada 33 million citizens, 594 murders is 2007

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/20...175771-cp.html

USA 301 million citizens , 16929 murders in 2007

http://www.disastercenter.com/crime/uscrime.htm

So we can say Canada has 10% of the USA's population... SO we can simply multiply Canada's murders by 10 and it accurately reflect the difference between the 2 countries.

594 x 10= 5940 5940 v.s. 16929... It doesnt even come close.. Please NEVER EVER compare my country to yours.. and say it is more Violent..

Get real babes.. and know your stuff before you open your mouth.. Thank you..

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
              Oh god!!.. it was an isolated incident.. Canada 33 million citizens, 594 murders is 2007

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/20...175771-cp.html

USA 301 million citizens , 16929 murders in 2007

http://www.disastercenter.com/crime/uscrime.htm

So we can say Canada has 10% of the USA's population... SO we can simply multiply Canada's murders by 10 and it accurately reflect the difference between the 2 countries.

594 x 10= 5940 5940 v.s. 16929... It doesnt even come close.. Please NEVER EVER compare my country to yours.. and say it is more Violent..

Get real babes.. and know your stuff before you open your mouth.. Thank you..

canada and england are ***** countrys, i wouldnt live in those cesspools for a billion dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                Aren't you allowed to own guns in Canada? It's just that you can't own an assault rifle I believe, but to my knowledge on Canadian law they can own handguns and rifles.
                Just so you know.. there are almost as many Guns per person in Canada as there is in the USA %wise.. It`s a cultural thing.. Canadian Culture does not glorify Violence.. The USA does..

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                  You still cant own the real thing without jumping through hoops for the ATF. Only semi auto versions.

Gun bans go against the 2nd admendment. And the last ban did not lower crime rate.
                  Your right, they do undermine our fundemantal rights as American citizens, but I read that the assault rifle ban lowered the number of homicides linked to the usage of assault rifles, but increased hand-gun related murders.

Comment

Originally posted by latiger12 View Post
                    You think. I did not vote for him becuase I saw this coming. The Dems will try to pust everything they have wanted to do for the last 20 years in the next 4. Get ready for higher taxes on the rich, gun bans, carbon tax credits, press allowed to photo soliders caskets, welfare expansion...etc. If you actually work and pay taxed, you are screwed under this administration.

The just print money. You could take 100% of the income of the richest 2% of americans and still not pay for half of Obamas budget. Scary...
                    I thought he was going to raise the taxes to the wealthy and lower it for the middle class?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                      canada and england are ***** countrys, i wouldnt live in those cesspools for a billion dollars.
                      Yeah yeah.. I know who you are.. and YOU don't impress me.. nor do you SHOCK me..

You are very insignificant to me..

Comment

Working...
                      X