No announcement yet.

Rustydan believes beating Matthysse > beating Wlad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    Good to see the black americans out in force. They have been quite since GGG started whooping on some ghetto ass
    This guy..

So edgy

Comment

The OP got embarrassed a damn shame....

Comment

Oh, so OP just decided to abandon this train wreck, huh? What a bellend.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
          Oh, so OP just decided to abandon this train wreck, huh? What a bellend.
          Abandoned ship rapidly.

soul_survivor where are you, buddy?
          Last edited by IronDanHamza; 06-17-2016, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Hahahaha op got embarrassed in his own thread.

Comment

Which 3 actually voted for Matthysse? Surely they can't be as ******ed as Ironidiot?

Btw, people need to realise Garcia is just being bigged up because he is baout to fight MAYWEATHER, these same fools were saying he lost to Harrera and Peterson. SMH.

Anyway, by the end of the year Fury will have beaten Wlad twice and will have the best resume of any fighter under 30, followed by Alvarez and Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
                Hahahaha op got embarrassed in his own thread.
                Name me one way in which I got embarrassed. I just proved my point that beating your ukrainian hero is better than betaing Matthsyse.

And dont ever let me see that stupid pic of Lomachenko again. The guys best win is a shot Martinez.

Now get back to kiev and cook me some food you eastern euro slut.

Comment

Name me one way in which I got embarrassed. I just proved my point that beating your ukrainian hero is better than betaing Matthsyse.

And dont ever let me see that stupid pic of Lomachenko again. The guys best win is a shot Martinez.

Now get back to kiev and cook me some food you eastern euro slut.
                  Lmfao im puertorican you moron. Second you said most people in here are black and got owned since no one in this thread was black. Then saying new england is black and you know for a fact well that turned out to be false since new england has posted his pic on boxingscene before hes white. Also this whole thread is a fail since iron just said that Garcia has a better resume than Fury which is in fact very true. Garcia has some good wins vs prime fighters which he was supposed to lose against. Fury has one good win which is vs Klitchko who barely threw a punch. While it still is a good win and probably is a better win than any of Garcias wins it doesnt trump dannys resume . So theres a number of reasons why you made a fool out of yourself in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
                    Lmfao im puertorican you moron. Second you said most people in here are black and got owned since no one in this thread was black. Then saying new england is black and you know for a fact well that turned out to be false since new england has posted his pic on boxingscene before hes white. Also this whole thread is a fail since iron just said that Garcia has a better resume than Fury which is in fact very true. Garcia has some good wins vs prime fighters which he was supposed to lose against. Fury has one good win which is vs Klitchko who barely threw a punch. While it still is a good win and probably is a better win than any of Garcias wins it doesnt trump dannys resume . So theres a number of reasons why you made a fool out of yourself in this thread.
                    Puerto Rican? Your probs black anyway.

SO what do you do, taxi driver? I heard thats what most latinos do in America. You lot cant even free your own country. Thats whats ****in embarrassing.

Comment

Puerto Rican? Your probs black anyway.

SO what do you do, taxi driver? I heard thats what most latinos do in America. You lot cant even free your own country. Thats whats ****in embarrassing.
                      Lol look at this sensitive *****. He gets owned in his own thread and now has to try to make it personal since he can'ttalk boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X