No announcement yet.

how is this no front page material?? Kim K's TNA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    it's her photoshopped body. that's my guess, anyway. i think her waist is greatly reduced. her hips and shoulders are just too much bigger than her waist. it doesn't look real. you can get butt implants, or do squats, but the bones of the shoulders don't just spread out.
    I had heard some where that it wasn't her body at all they just photoshoped her head in...........

Comment

Don't understand why dudes are so obsessed with this chick. Yeah, she has an ass but that's it. I've seen hotter women at the clubs I frequent when I was single. This society is dumb as **** when someone is famous for a sex tape and a big ass.

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
        Don't understand why dudes are so obsessed with this chick. Yeah, she has an ass but that's it. I've seen hotter women at the clubs I frequent when I was single. This society is dumb as **** when someone is famous for a sex tape and a big ass.

Comment

are her arms photoshopped?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockim' View Post
            are her arms photoshopped?
            does it matter?

Comment

Take a closer look.....they photoshopped her vajayjay out of existence.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                We have seen her f.ucked almost a decade ago.
                Her arse is everywhere...all the time.
                It aint interesting anymore.
                Correctly answered by the first reply.

Yeah, I agree that it's nothing we haven't seen before. And wtf is Kanye letting his woman do this?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  This.

It just looks so fake, I'd rather watch back door sluts 9
                  Backdoor sluts 9!!! The Most Hardcore and Greatest ****o ever made!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    Take a closer look.....they photoshopped her vajayjay out of existence.
                    good find.......frankly im a little perturbed you called it a vajayjay...but good find nevertheless

Comment

this would have been interesting couple years ago.

didn't you know she got famous because of a black dick? what else is there to see?

Comment

Working...
                      X