• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

throwing more would have got you ko early

Comment

yep.....then you wouldve gotten ko'd sooner

Comment

Shoulda coulda woulda but u didn't because u were picked for a reason.......

Comment

Originally posted by AntDawg View Post
          I never even heard of this dude before that fight but he did very well. If he had pop Martinez would have been gone imo.
          Martinez wouldve been gone based on what??

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
            Shoulda coulda woulda but u didn't because u were picked for a reason.......
            picked for what reason??the same reason clottey and shane were picked?

Comment

Martinez fought Barker in the Ortiz pose 3/4 of the fight, and that bum still couldn't knock him out.

Comment

If Barker had thrown more punches he would have been more open to counters. If fact it seemed like Sergio was trying to bait him to throw more so Barker would be more open. Barker showed heart and did better than expected so he should be happy about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                  picked for what reason??the same reason clottey and shane were picked?
                  Of course same reason. If ur gonna talk about one guy cherry picking u gotta be fair and call the next guy on it too.. All I know is that clottey and Mosley are ranked fighters or has been in the ring with other ranked fighters,
                  who is barker again?
                  Last edited by iNDOLiFER; 10-07-2011, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
                    Of course same reason. If ur not talk about one guy cherry picking u gotta be fair and call the next guy on it too.. All I know is that clottey and Mosley are ranked fighters or has been in the ring with other ranked fighters,
                    who is barker again?
                    Well Barker damn sure wasnt coming off of loses..lol......at least he actually TRIED TO FIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by 2stepshep View Post
                      If Barker had thrown more punches he would have been more open to counters. If fact it seemed like Sergio was trying to bait him to throw more so Barker would be more open. Barker showed heart and did better than expected so he should be happy about that.
                      I think Martinez didn't want to knock him out too early, so he gave the fight a little time, but it was obvious from his pose (hands down and head forward), that he wasn't impressed by Barker's shots and was baiting him to throw more. However Barker didn't open up until the late rounds, when he was also starting to get beat.

Comment

Working...
                      X