Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lou Dibella speaks out on Malignagi vs Diaz (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lou Dibella speaks out on Malignagi vs Diaz (video)

Looks like Mosley Vs Clottey and Berto Vs Hlatshwayo as the undercard. Solid fight card and then sets up more interest in a Mosley/Berto fight down the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      Looks like Mosley Vs Clottey and Berto Vs Hlatshwayo as the undercard. Solid fight card and then sets up more interest in a Mosley/Berto fight down the line.
      Sounds like a good card, it would be even better if they stacked it with Victor Ortiz return tune up for a triple header.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
        That would be very good fight card.

Comment

Not enough money in the Mosley fight, but I'm sure there is an abundant amount of money in the Hlatswayo fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharcyde View Post
            Not enough money in the Mosley fight, but I'm sure there is an abundant amount of money in the Hlatswayo fight.
            More money for Berto yes, you see in a MOsley fight if they offer 3 million Mosely wants like 70% of that, in a Hlatswayo fight Berto gets the biggest cut and more $$$

Comment

Bump......

Comment

Originally posted by gancho_al_igado View Post
                More money for Berto yes, you see in a MOsley fight if they offer 3 million Mosely wants like 70% of that, in a Hlatswayo fight Berto gets the biggest cut and more $$$
                Ahh, you're right, my bad.

Comment

Working...
                X