Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which "Dead At The Weight Fighter" Did Or Will Suffer The Most?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Marquez and Dawson will overcome the weight disadvantage on the scales and win their respective bouts.

Comment

Originally posted by ea22 View Post
      Strangle poll you combined past fights with present fights, but for fights of the past I think Dawson when facing Ward was the most "dead at the weight fighter", while for upcoming fights I think Porter vs Broner is the absolute worst. Cotto vs Geale is getting more heat(and should be getting more heat because it is the lineal belt), but I have no idea how Porter is going to make 144 and the re-hydration limit is the nail in the coffin for him if you ask me. Porter is a big welterweight, packs a lot of muscle and kills himself to make 147, three less pounds is in my opinion to much for him. Unless he drops a lot of muscle weight which would also have averse effects I don't think he will be able to make weight.
      Porter looks like a huge 154 pounder and wasn't he at 160 in the amateurs?

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
        I think Marquez and Dawson will overcome the weight disadvantage on the scales and win their respective bouts.
        Lmao, well done.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
          How about Kelly Pavlik jumping 10lbs to get dominated by Hopkins?
          I don't think weight played as much of a role there as the fact that Kelly was already a hardcore alcoholic and contemplating quitting at that point.

Comment

I think Oscar at 147 facing Manny. He looked dead on his feet.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
              De La Hoya vs Pac is the worst I can think of.
              Agree it was the worst dehydrated fighter I have seen in 50 years of the sport , he was the the dead man walking of the millennium .

Comment

Working...
              X