No announcement yet.

Maidana's Gloves Controversy: Everlast PowerLock

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nicolino View Post
    That's right JSFD26. Hugo Basilotta spoke yesterday to argentine TV and said that Chino was going to wear the approved red everlast MX gloves but they were expecting an offer of extra money to change gloves and i believe that's what happened.
    Hope he got paid well for that because with normal MX gloves he would have done a LOT more damage. Floyd's face was touched up even with the pillow Powelock gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolino
      Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

I'll clarify my post. He said someone from Team Maidana came on the Argentine TV station and said TMT would offer Maidana more money not to wear the red gloves. It looks to me like they did.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

That's right JSFD26. Hugo Basilotta spoke yesterday to argentine TV and said that Chino was going to wear the approved red everlast MX gloves but they were expecting an offer of extra money to change gloves and i believe that's what happened.
      Like I said, maybe he got a little over confident in his power and decided to accept the offer. Maybe the other gloves wouldve had a different outcome, maybe not.

Thanks for verifying it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I don't think he got paid to change the gloves

Comment

Working...
        X